Both Ria and Neil are professional musicians with many years experience between them. When it comes to Double Time playing live for your event, you know it's going to be great backed by that experience.
With a repertoire that is constantly evolving, you can find the most up to date chart tracks appearing in their performances. Their versatile style means they not only incorporate the most modern songs, but can also put together a duo set to suit any occasion from quiet dinner music to a full blown party to rock out to.
Being able to create a set list that suits any event is something these performers pride themselves in. Neil and Ria can also learn new tracks on request and are more than happy to work with clients to help them create a unique performance tailored to their needs.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Double Time are a live duo with a large repertoire of different genres and decades to cover all types of events, from full blown wedding parties down to intimate performances.
- What are the highlights of your career?Ria and Neil are both professional musicians with well over 1,000 live performances each. The Duo has also performed throughout Europe.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can sound like anything from an intimate acoustic act to a full rock band, even in a single set.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Private Parties, Corporate Events, Restaurants and Pubs. Any Event requiring music.
- Who are your previous clients?Santander, Blue Lagoon 5* resort, Sussex Univesity, Pizza Express, Greene King, Hungry Horse - loads of Private Engagements and Restaurants / Pubs.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via Bank Transfer or Cash
- How long do you play for?Anything up to a whole evening.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes - we have a full PA system and lighting suitable to cater up to venues of around 300 - 400
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have 10 million in Liability insurance. Most of our equipment is PAT tested except for anything that may have been recently purchased.
- How much space do you require?2m wide without subs, 3m wide with subs. Min 1.5 m depth. If just acoustic then we can fit in smaller space. We also have back drops and lighting to fill a larger stage.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?More than likely - If it fits within the genres we play then it is highly likely we will be able to play it.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Varies depending on event, typically we play for 45 mins and take a 15 min break each hour for longer events. Shorter events (less than 1 1/2 hours), we'd just play through.
Double Time have the ability to offer a number of different set ups to suit your needs.
We have three different PA set ups from a small portable unit through to a 4,000 watt 4 speaker set up with Bass Bins, ideal for larger spaces, pubs and outdoor events. All these set ups are fully volume controlled so no need to worry about being too loud for neighbours etc. Our most basic set up is just Neil playing acoustic guitar and Ria singing without any PA system - this is ideal for small rooms where mobility and volume are considerations.
We also have full lighting and back drops to create a great party atmosphere. We can fill out the space of a full band or tuck away in a corner depending on the type of event and the space available.