DnH Craft Cocktails
DnH Craft Cocktails is a syndacite of cocktail nerds (sometimes referred to as mixologists) who mix, muddle & shake freshly crafted cocktails at private parties across the country. In 2017 we ran over 100 events with consistent 5* reviews on our social media platforms & we believe that is simply down to our focus on providing an excellent customer experience and exceptional cocktails.
Our award-winning mixologist's recipes exclusively use fresh fruits and juices, natural sugars and premium spirits to create crisp tasting cocktails which appeal to a variety of tastes.
Our first year in business has taught us that the definition of a party varies wildly across the country and, as such, the demands are different.
We cover almost any event ranging from hen parties to birthday parties to corporate team building events. Call or e-mail to arrange a free no obligation quote.
Services From DnH Craft Cocktails
Cocktail Masterclass Package
- What services do you offer?Mobile Bar Hire Cocktail bar Hire Cocktial Masterclass
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Cocktails
- Do you offer special menus?Yes.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No.
- How does the open bar work?From experience, we have found that a good business-customer consultation pre event can really help to create a great open bar experience. Your mobile bar consultant will offer advice on: -Breakdown of expected product consumption rate -Information on drink trends and serve suggestions -Party Ideas We then offer small tokens (diamantees for ladies and stell bearings for men) these act as currency on the day/evening for your selected drinks.
- What is included in the menu?The packages are inclusive of 4 choices for parties of up to 20 people, 5 choices for 20-60 people and negotiable for larger groups.
- Cocktail Service
- Cocktail Masterclass + Games
- Buff Buttler/Waiter
- Glassware Hire
- Cocktail Training