DJ Sparx, originally from Holland, is a young professional female DJ boasting the latest high-tech equipment, including full sound system, Pioneer DJ decks and high-end lighting system with moving lights.
Sparx can DJ in any style including chart & pop, 60's-90's, R&B, Hip hop, house, motown, funk, soul, garage, drum & bass and more. Sparx has performed at many of London's top venues and all over the UK including One Aldwhych, the Hilton, the ME Hotel, the Balmoral, Hedsor House and Hever Castle. Having performed for festivals, big-name corporations and private parties for celebrities such as Tulisa from the X-factor, the owner of Champneys and the biggest poker event in the UK at Dusk Till Dawn, DJ Sparx has also travelled the world and performed in exotic destinations such as Miami, Mallorca, La Palma and Italy. She also holds a residency at London's premier events boat on the Thames, the Yacht London.
She is known for her great ability to read the crowd and provide a stunning, energetic performance where ever she plays. She also manages her own events company, Elite London, and works frequently with a saxophonist, bongo player or singer when she performs. She has worked extensively with saxophonist Dan Goode, Holly Brewer (Eurovision), Ed Stokes (Connor Maynard, Betsy Blue-English), Henrietta Adewole (BGT 2014) and many other prominent artists in the London music scene. Her prominence in the DJ world is shown in the fact that she has amassed over 55,000 followers across different social media platforms.
Always happy to take requests, DJ Sparx is the perfect choice for any event, with a song library of over 20,000 songs, and a musical knowledge encompassing a wide range of genres and age groups. Her setup is ideal for weddings, private birthday parties, corporate functions, festivals, clubs and more. DJ Sparx also has all necessary certificates including Public Liability Insurance and all equipment is fully PAT tested.
Andrew• June 18, 2016
Dear Lenny You were great! Thank you very much for everything you did to make a very memorable party. I hope you made it back ok. I have passed you email on Nigel Findlay who is from the Catering Company. He was impressed and wanted to recommend you. Separately we will plan a date for next year with your boyfriend on Sax. My son is 21. It will be more modest but hopefully just as much fun! Very best wishes, Andrew
Zahra• Aug. 7, 2016
Hi DJ Sparx, Just wanted to say thank you so much for a fantastic night and DJ'ing on our Wedding day in Edinburgh. Your choices of music were spot on and really got the crowd going and dancing for several hours non stop! Our guests had the best time ever! Also thanks to Dan on the Saxaphone that was excellent and the guests loved it! Everyone commented on how you both were brilliant and a very unique duo! We were very impressed with your set up and equipment/lighting & travelling to Scotland to join us and how accommodating you were to all our requests! Can't wait for you to DJ again at our London Do - really looking forward to it! All the Best Z & S , Edinburgh Xx
Irit• Sept. 16, 2016
It is a great pleasure to recommend the DJ services of Lenny. Lenny stepped in when our DJ fell ill just before our event (a party for 80 people). She was brilliant – attentive, skilled, making all effort to accommodate our requests. And all with a big smile and professional calm. Our guests repeatedly told us how much they are enjoying the music during dinner, and the dancing was jolly and great fun. We would highly recommend her services.
Staffan• Sept. 24, 2016
Hi Lenny, Thank you for being a top DJ! We had a great time and you made the birthday girl (most important job!) very happy. All my best, Staffan
Rachael• Dec. 17, 2016
You were absolutely fantastic last night and created such a brilliant party atmosphere! Thank you for staying on so late and entertaining all the drunken requests! All the best, Rachael X
Rachel• March 4, 2017
This is a shamefully belated thank you for giving the girls and boys such a good evening. Everyone enjoyed it and the staff all said you were excellent and charming. I hadn't realised quite how far you were travelling! Many thanks and I hope you too had a good time. All the best and apologies again for taking so long to say thank you.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The equipment includes: - Pioneer DDJ SX2 Controller / Laptop - DJ Booth with star-cloth - Lighting (4x moving heads, 2x JB Systems invaders, 2x Lightmaxx meteor) - 4x Mackie SRM450s - Strobe and smoke machine if required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have a public liability insurance of £5 million and I'm able to increase this when necessary. All my equipment is PAT tested as well and will have stickers on them as proof that they are tested.
- What style of music do you offer?Chart & Pop 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s Motown Funk Soul Classic Rock Garage House Deep House Drum & Bass R&B Hip Hop Pop Dance Tropical House
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?I'm always happy to play any request to create the best possible party vibe for the night.
- Do you do open-air acts?I'm happy to perform in any sort of space, as long as the equipment can't get wet.
- Are you able to provide extra musicians?I often work together with amazing sax and bongo players who are able to add that little extra to the night to make it even more special.
Sparx will bring all the equipment for the package selected.
Full Equipment she can bring includes:
- Pioneer DDJ SX2 Controller / Laptop
- DJ Booth with star-cloth
- Lighting (4x moving heads, 2x JB Systems invaders, 2x Lightmaxx meteor)
- 4x Mackie SRM450s
- Strobe and smoke machine if required