DJ Sparx, originally from Holland, is a young professional female DJ boasting the latest high-tech equipment, including full sound system, Pioneer DJ decks and high-end lighting system with moving lights.
Sparx can DJ in any style including chart & pop, 60's-90's, R&B, Hip hop, house, motown, funk, soul, garage, drum & bass and more. Sparx has performed at many of London's top venues and all over the UK including One Aldwhych, the Hilton, the ME Hotel, the Balmoral, Hedsor House and Hever Castle. Having performed for festivals, big-name corporations and private parties for celebrities such as Tulisa from the X-factor, the owner of Champneys and the biggest poker event in the UK at Dusk Till Dawn, DJ Sparx has also travelled the world and performed in exotic destinations such as Miami, Mallorca, La Palma and Italy. She also holds a residency at London's premier events boat on the Thames, the Yacht London.
She is known for her great ability to read the crowd and provide a stunning, energetic performance where ever she plays. She also manages her own events company, Elite London, and works frequently with a saxophonist, bongo player or singer when she performs. She has worked extensively with saxophonist Dan Goode, Holly Brewer (Eurovision), Ed Stokes (Connor Maynard, Betsy Blue-English), Henrietta Adewole (BGT 2014) and many other prominent artists in the London music scene. Her prominence in the DJ world is shown in the fact that she has amassed over 55,000 followers across different social media platforms.
Always happy to take requests, DJ Sparx is the perfect choice for any event, with a song library of over 20,000 songs, and a musical knowledge encompassing a wide range of genres and age groups. Her setup is ideal for weddings, private birthday parties, corporate functions, festivals, clubs and more. DJ Sparx also has all necessary certificates including Public Liability Insurance and all equipment is fully PAT tested.
Caroline• July 5, 2019
Honestly she was amazing best music ever
Caroline• July 5, 2019
Lennie was fantastic great music creating a fantastic atmosphere she read the crowd so well and just kept playing tune after tune everyone loving it! It made our night we r so greatful
Luke• Sept. 23, 2017
We just wanted to say thank you so much for DJing our wedding on Saturday. So many people said how much they liked the music and how smoothly it was all run, and we really appreciated how professional and relaxed you were all night.
John• Sept. 2, 2017
I just wanted to say thank you for such a great night at our wedding. You were beyond expectations and really added something special to the event. We’ve had countless guests saying how good you were and how good the music was. Thanks again!
Jamie• Aug. 26, 2017
Just want to thank Lenny for creating a great atmosphere at our wedding. Couldn't recommend her enough!! Everyone has commented on how it such a great night and the music choice throughout perfect. If your looking for a top notch DJ don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again Jamie & Vicki x
Chloe• July 8, 2017
Thank you DJ Sparx for a great evening of music. We and our guests thoroughly enjoyed your own mix of songs from our playlist, your choices and requests. You read the crowd really well. We danced into the night and it was a great ending to the perfect day.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?The equipment includes: - Pioneer DDJ SX2 Controller / Laptop - DJ Booth with star-cloth - Lighting (4x moving heads, 2x JB Systems invaders, 2x Lightmaxx meteor) - 4x Mackie SRM450s - Strobe and smoke machine if required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have a public liability insurance of £5 million and I'm able to increase this when necessary. All my equipment is PAT tested as well and will have stickers on them as proof that they are tested.
- What style of music do you offer?Chart & Pop 60’s 70’s 80’s 90’s Motown Funk Soul Classic Rock Garage House Deep House Drum & Bass R&B Hip Hop Pop Dance Tropical House
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?I'm always happy to play any request to create the best possible party vibe for the night.
- Do you do open-air acts?I'm happy to perform in any sort of space, as long as the equipment can't get wet.
- Are you able to provide extra musicians?I often work together with amazing sax and bongo players who are able to add that little extra to the night to make it even more special.
Sparx will bring all the equipment for the package selected.
Full Equipment she can bring includes:
- Pioneer DDJ SX2 Controller / Laptop
- DJ Booth with star-cloth
- Lighting (4x moving heads, 2x JB Systems invaders, 2x Lightmaxx meteor)
- 4x Mackie SRM450s
- Strobe and smoke machine if required