Hailed as one of the best Swing/Ratpack singers in the South-East, Chris performs a fantastic range of classic hits from some of the greatest legends of the swing era, such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole and Bobby Darin, as well as swing hits from Harry Connick Jr, Paul Anka, Robbie Williams, Tony Bennett and Michael Buble!
Through his varied singing carer, Chris has performed various genres of music from rock and blues to pop and swing, both in bands and solo. Since becoming a professional swing, jazz and Ratpack singer, Chris has performed at countless weddings, corporate events and concerts and has had the pleasure of working along side a number of celebrities such as Tom Baker (Doctor Who), Cheryl Baker from Bucks Fizz and Nick Van Eede from the Cutting Crew.
With his Charasmatic flare and warm vocal tones, Chris' Swing tribute show is adored nationwide makes the perfect choice of live music entertainment for any special event!
Chris Performs as standard 2 x 45 minutes of live swing although other time period options are available (sound system and stage lighting included in the price, as well as background music during breaks in performance). Also, as an experienced DJ Chris can provide a complete music entertainment package with the perfect balance of live performance and disco (complete disco setup included in the price).
Other Services available:
- Disco Hire
- LED Uplighting Hire
- Dancefloor Hire
- Illuminated LOVE Light Hire
– Photobooth or Magic Selfie Mirror Hire
Julie Tricks• June 29, 2019
Thanks Chris for a fantastic evening to celebrate my husband’s 60th - we were a mixed range audience and everyone loved you. I’ve already given your contact details to guests who are thinking of booking you for their event- thanks again Julie
Mr & Mrs Hardy• Aug. 11, 2018
"We just wanted to email you to say how fantastic you were on Saturday! Our guests thought you were outstanding and I have already given out your details twice, I am sure more people are yet to ask.
We were very happy with the performance you gave, and really appreciate the time you clearly spent on the evening playlist, it was perfect.
Thank you again"
Katherine Henshaw• June 16, 2018
Thank you so much. You really were an absolute star - everyone LOVED you! On all levels I think. You really were fantastic and I've heard nothing but praise. I must say well done for not faltering in the slightest with so many people hanging off you while you were trying to perform! Good work!
Steve & Sue Gillham• Aug. 5, 2017
"Thank you for helping to make Amy and Duncan’s wedding reception on 5th August 2017 at Deans Place, Alfriston, such a memorable occasion. The whole day was a great success and undoubtedly enhanced by you starting the evening entertainment. We don’t think we have ever seen such a spectacular first dance.
We had so many wonderful comments from our guests praising your performance that we felt we had to write and congratulate you on a first rate show. It encouraged everyone to get up and dance. The set you organised with Amy and Duncan was perfect with a great mix of old and new.
We have no hesitation in recommending you to anyone hosting a live event and congratulate you on a polished and professional show.
We wish you well in your career and both ourselves and Bride and Groom could not be happier.
Watch out Michael Buble!"
Services From Chris Anderson - Swing & Ratpack Singer
Live Swing Tribute Show - 2 x 45 Minutes Performance
Swing Tribute - 1 Hour
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Weddings, birthday parties, corporate events, bar & restaurant entertainment, shop promotions
Who are your previous clients?
Countless clients for weddings and private events, Debenhams store, Port Lympne Zoo, Priory Meadow Shopping Centre, Bannatyne Spa Hotel - Hastings, Powdermills Hotel - Battle, Cavendish Hotel - Battle, Leeds Castle, Hastings Pier plus many more.
How long do you play for?
Usually 2 x 45 minutes live performance with background music or disco music during breaks unless there is another band on. I can normally fit in 35-40 songs in during live performance. But there is also an option do just a 1 hour set if required.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes, I have a modern state-of-the-art sound system which can cover an audience of up to 250 people. I also have a smaller system for more intimate bar & restaurant gigs etc. Plus I have LED multi-colour stage lighting. Also if you pick a package with the disco included, then I provide a complete mobile disco setup with sound system, lights and booth.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Yes, I hold certificates for both PLI and PAT testing.
How much space do you require?
2 x 2 metres for small intimate gigs, or 2 x 4 metres minimum for larger gigs where the bigger sound system is required or the live music and disco package has been chosen.
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
Yes. Providing it is of the same style and genre and in fitting with my act, I am more than happy to learn and perform it live. Otherwise I can play a pre-recorded version.
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
I will fit performances in entirely to the client's requirements. Breaks between performances can be anything from 20 minutes between performances to 2 hours. Background music can be played during breaks if required, unless you have chosen the disco add-on, then disco music will be played. For example for a swing tribute and disco package for a wedding I would usually start with background music around 7pm, first dance at 7.45pm followed by first 45 minute live set, then a break with disco music for 30-45 minutes, second 45 minute live set, then disco until finish at Midnight.
What style of music do you offer?
Classic Swing hits from legendary artists such as Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole, Bobby Darin, Harry Connick Jr, Tony Bennett, as well as covers from Michael Buble, Robbie Williams, Paul Anka plus many more.
Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?
Yes of course. Providing it is of the same style and genre and in fitting with my act, I am more than happy to learn and perform it live. Otherwise I can play a pre-recorded version.
Do you do open-air acts?
Yes indeed. However you would need to ensure a cover is in place in case the weather turns.
What services do you offer?
- Live solo swing tribute act - Mobile disco service - Uplighting - Dancefloor hire - Photo booth hire - Illuminated LOVE light hire
What does the wedding package include?
Live performances are 2 x 45 minutes as standard, however with the disco add-on, I can cover the entire evening's entertainment. Alternatively I can perform earlier in the day for example during the wedding breakfast or arrival drinks.
Do you cover more than one wedding a day?
No. When I am booked by the client, the date is exclusive to them.
What style of photos do you take?
What kind of technology do you use?
State of the art high-end sound and lighting systems.
Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?
Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?
I currently work alone.
Current Swing Repertoire:
1. Ain’t That A Kick In The Head - Dean Martin
2. All I Do Is Dream Of You - Michael Bublé
3. Ballerina - Nat King Cole
4. Beyond The Sea - Bobby Darin
5. Chicago - Frank Sinatra
6. Come Fly With Me - Frank Sinatra
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Michael Bublé
8. Crazy Love - Michael Bublé
9. Cry Me A River - Michael Bublé
10. Everything - Michael Bublé
11. Fly Me To The Moon - Frank Sinatra
12. For Once In My Life - Frank Sinatra
13. From Russia With Love - Matt Monro
14. Haven’t Met You Yet - Michael Bublé
15. Hey Jealous Lover - Frank Sinatra
16. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Dean Martin
17. I Love Paris - Frank Sinatra
18. I’ve Got The World On A String - Frank Sinatra
19. I’ve Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
20. I Won’t Dance - Frank Sinatra
21. It Don’t Mean A Thing (If It Ain’t Got That Swing) - Tony Bennett
22. The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank Sinatra
23. Learnin’ The Blues - Frank Sinatra
24. Let There Be Love - Nat King Cole
25. Let’s Face The Music & Dance - Nat King Cole
26. L.O.V.E - Nat King Cole
27. Luck Be A Lady Tonight - Frank Sinatra
28. Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
29. Moondance - Michael Bublé
30. My Way - Frank Sinatra
31. New York, New York - Frank Sinatra
32. Night And Day - Frank Sinatra
33. On Days Like These - Matt Monro
34. Recipe For Love - Harry Connick Jr
35. Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Bublé
36. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Paul Anka
37. Smile - Nat King Cole
38. Strangers In The Night - Frank Sinatra
39. Summer Wind - Frank Sinatra/Michael Bublé
40. Sway - Dean Martin/Michael Bublé
41. The Tender Trap - Frank Sinatra
42. That’s Amore - Dean Martin
43. That’s Life - Frank Sinatra/Michael Bublé
44. The Way You Look Tonight - Michael Bublé
45. Wonderwall - Paul Anka
46. Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
47. You Make Me Feel So Young - Frank Sinatra
48. You’ve Got A Friend In Me - Michael Bublé
New Additions: -
49. Eye Of A Tiger - Paul Anka
50. It's My Life - Paul Anka
51. Mr. Brightside - Paul Anka
52. Puttin' On The Ritz - Robbie Williams
53. Sunshine Of My Life - Frank Sinatra