Whipping up the audience into a 1970's-style frenzy of craaaaaazy disco dancing.
Do you long for the return of Saturday Night Fever? Disco Inferno perform all the classic disco party songs the way they were meant to be heard, and are guaranteed to produce party fever with their infectious energy-ridden performance.
Songs performed include gems from Sister Sledge, Village People, Bee Gees, Abba, Earth Wind & Fire, Gloria Gaynor, Kool & The Gang, Chic, The Nolans (The Nolans? Are they mad?), Thelma Houston, Candi Staton, The Real Thing, Jacksons and lots more.
The show is extremely dynamic and energetic, and nobody is immune to the beat (which is not too fast.....not too slow.....just perfect for a good old disco boogie).
Disco Inferno can rightly claim to be the most original 1970s disco band around - they have earnt a fantastic reputation on the live circuit with their superb tongue-in-cheek show and fantastic costumes. Be there or be square, daddy-o!
The band are fully LIVE and are hugely experienced in playing at weddings, corporate events, Bar Mitzvahs, birthday parties, festivals, dinner dances, awards ceremonies, etc.
Disco Inferno can perform up to 2x60 of 1970s disco classics, and supply their own fantastic quality sound system with lighting.
Normally booked as a 6-piece (drums, guitar, keyboards, bass, two lead singers), the band can also add an additional female singer (which allows a short Abba costumed set), tenor sax, trumpet, baritone sax, an additional male singer and a percussionist.....right up to a big 12-piece band.
Based around the London / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire / Cambridgeshire / Berkshire / Essex / Kent / Surrey / Bedfordshire / Sussex / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire area, but Disco Inferno can be booked to play anywhere in the UK or overseas.
Gareth Lewis• June 29, 2019
Outstanding 7 piece band. Played for my wife's 60th. danced all night till we dropped. Kevin is super organised and friendly. Musicians were top drawer. Hard to recommend more highly.
Gareth & Claire (29/6/19, Sherborne)
Russell Hipkin• June 15, 2019
Disco Inferno are an awesome top end band. They were the fundamental ingredient of our party last night. The sets were super slick, there was dancing from the word go and everybody kept dance until the end, even though their bodies were saying stop. The engagement with the band's management was very professional and we appreciated the personalisation. No band, even a famous name, could have topped what they brought in atmosphere last night.
Portia Grayson• May 5, 2019
I had Lost In Music as the band for our wedding in May 2019. We had the 3-piece lounge set for the reception just after the ceremony, which created a lovely atmosphere to kick off the celebration. We then had the 6-piece band for the evening. So many people came up to me to say how great the band was and I have to agree. They had everyone dancing and played songs which many generations could enjoy. They also learnt the song for our first dance which was better than I could have imagined. My husband and I weren't very confident about the dance beforehand but it turned out to be one of the highlights of our day, which is a testament to the atmosphere that the band created. I will certainly be recommending Lost in Music to my family and friends in the future.
Liz Hartstone• Dec. 8, 2018
"So impressed were we by Disco Inferno at a friends 50th birthday party in 2017 that we booked them on the spot for Grant's 60th birthday party. What a fabulous evening they gave us all. So many great comments back from those attending and they will definitely get repeat bookings. They sound far better in action than their videos reflect in our opinion. Outstanding band – thank you all for making our party truly memorable and filling the dance floor all night long!
(Aylesbury Rugby Club)"
Louise Howells• July 28, 2017
"They were the perfect opening band to the festival, great interaction with the audience. We had around 350 people and I've heard only good things from our visitors about the bands. They arrived well in advance, were professional and
very friendly. We appreciate we are an unusual audience but they were great! Would definitely recommend and definitely worth the money.
Orpington, naturist festival"
Stuart Pope• July 28, 2017
"Everyone thought that the show was brilliant, and had a real good time, it was a great way to kick off the festival, many thanks. It was absolutely brilliant. The perfect band to open our festival. Loved all the interaction with the audience and the music was excellent. Thank you so much for coming!
PA engineer at a naturist festival in Orpington"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Very experienced and professional 1970s disco funk band with brilliant vocals and great costumes.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in Portugal for a huge Pharma company several years in a row, two weeks in Helsinki, playing in Richard Branson's garden, Gaby Roslin's wedding, Old Billingsgate, NATO headquarters in Belgium..........far too many to mention!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can add or subtract band members according to the client's budget.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, dinner dances, charity fundraisers, anniversaries, etc.
- Who are your previous clients?Richard Branson, Gaby Roslin, Kelly Hoppen, NATO, New Look, Ferrari Owner's Club, Kuoni, Alitalia, RyanAir, NSPCC, Birmingham & Midshires Building Society, Bio-Rad, Reckitt Benckiser, Royal Bank Of Scotland, BBC Radio Times, Harley-Davidson, Marks & Spencer’s, Sainsbury’s, The Farmer’s Club, Berkhamsted St Francis Hospice Charity, Georgio Armani, Merck Sharp Dohme (MSD Pharma), Betty’s & Taylors Of Harrogate, many more.
- How long do you play for?Clients normally like us to play for 2x60 minutes but there are many alternatives - 2x45 minutes, 3x40 minutes, etc. We are also one of the only bands who like to play one non-stop two hour set. It all depends what's best for you. We can even play an extra set for a fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own fantastic quality PA system with plenty of brilliant lighting. We use Mackie FOH speakers, LD In-Ear Monitoring (so we're not too loud on stage), wireless mics for the energetic singers and a 24-channel mixer. It all sounds brilliant and looks good too.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both.
- How much space do you require?This depends on how big you want the band to be! For the usual 6-piece band, around 5m x 3m or so.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Within reason, yes! Just give us lots of notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are not too bothered about breaks, we are more than happy to play one non-stop two hour set if you like. If you prefer that we play, for example, 3x40 minute sets, then 15 minute breaks are fine.
Ain’t No Stopping Us Now – McFadden & Whitehead
Blame It On The Boogie – Jacksons
Boogie Nights – Heatwave
Boogie Wonderland – Earth Wind & Fire
Brick House – Commodores
Car Wash – Rose Royce
Celebration – Kool & The Gang
Crocodile Rock – Elton John
D.I.S.C.O. – Ottowan
Dancing Queen – Abba
December ’63 (Oh What A Night) – Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons
Disco Inferno – The Trammps
Do Ya Think I’m Sexy – Rod Stewart
Does Your Mother Know – Abba
Don’t Go Breaking My Heart – Elton John & Kiki Dee
Don’t Leave Me This Way – Thelma Houston
Get Down Tonight – Kool & The Gang
Gimme Gimme Gimme – Abba
Glass Of Champagne – Sailor
Good Times – Chic
Heaven Must Be Missing An Angel – Tavares
Hot Stuff – Donna Summer
How Deep Is Your Love? – Bee Gees
I Love To Love – Tina Charles
I Want You Back – Jacksons
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
I’m In The Mood For Dancing – Nolans
In The Navy – Village People
Kung Fu Fighting – Carl Douglas
Lady Marmalade – Labelle
Le Freak – Chic
Let’s Stick Together – Brian Ferry & Roxy Music
Long Train Running – Doobie Brothers
Love Is In The Air – John Paul Young
Love Really Hurts Without You – Billy Ocean
Love Train – O’Jays
Mamma Mia – Abba
Money Money Money – Abba
Never Can Say Goodbye – Gloria Gaynor
Night Fever – Bee Gees
No More Tears (Enough Is Enough) – Barbara Streisand & Donna Summer
Oops Upside Your Head – Gap Band
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
Relight My Fire – Dan Hartman
Ring My Bell – Anita Ward
Ring Ring – Abba
S.O.S. – Abba
September – Earth Wind & Fire
Sex Machine – James Brown
Shake Your Body Down To The Ground – Jacksons
Staying Alive – Bee Gees
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Thank You For The Music – Abba
That’s The Way (I Like It) – K.C. & The Sunshine Band
The Hustle – Van McCoy
Thinking Of You – Sister Sledge
Upside Down – Diana Ross
Voulez–Vous – Abba
Waterloo – Abba
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
When Will I See You Again – Three Degrees
YMCA – Village People
You Make Me Feel Like Dancing – Leo Sayer
You Sexy Thing – Hot Chocolate
You Should Be Dancing – Bee Gees
You To Me Are Everything – Real Thing
You’re The First, My Last, My Everything – Barry White
Young Hearts Run Free – Candi Staton