Whipping up the audience into a 1970's-style frenzy of craaaaaazy disco dancing.
Do you long for the return of Saturday Night Fever? Disco Inferno perform all the classic disco party songs the way they were meant to be heard, and are guaranteed to produce party fever with their infectious energy-ridden performance.
Songs performed include gems from Sister Sledge, Village People, Bee Gees, Abba, Earth Wind & Fire, Gloria Gaynor, Kool & The Gang, Chic, The Nolans (The Nolans? Are they mad?), Thelma Houston, Candi Staton, The Real Thing, Jacksons and lots more.
The show is extremely dynamic and energetic, and nobody is immune to the beat (which is not too fast.....not too slow.....just perfect for a good old disco boogie).
Disco Inferno can rightly claim to be the most original 1970s disco band around - they have earnt a fantastic reputation on the live circuit with their superb tongue-in-cheek show and fantastic costumes. Be there or be square, daddy-o!
The band are fully LIVE and a...
Gareth Lewis• 29 Jun 2019
Outstanding 7 piece band. Played for my wife's 60th. danced all night till we dropped. Kevin is super organised and friendly. Musicians were top drawer. Hard to recommend more highly.
Gareth & Claire (29/6/19, Sherborne)
One Whitehall Place• 24 Oct 2015
"The band was fantastic and very nice and co-operative.
Company party at One Whitehall Place, London"
Justin & Heidi• 23 Apr 2016
"Great to have you play for us again, lots of fun and the band was superb again. Thank you very much, we look forward to the next time.
Wisley Golf Club, 40th birthday party"
Stuart Pope• 28 Jul 2017
"Everyone thought that the show was brilliant, and had a real good time, it was a great way to kick off the festival, many thanks. It was absolutely brilliant. The perfect band to open our festival. Loved all the interaction with the audience and the music was excellent. Thank you so much for coming!
PA engineer at a naturist festival in Orpington"
Ela Packer-Slawinska• 7 Nov 2015
"I think everyone had a lovely time and just about everyone commented or how brilliant your band was! Well done! A couple of people even said they wanted to get in contact to book you themselves – so you never know. I think everyone thought it was a success. I probably need to throw another party to use up the 10 bottles of bubbly! (well not just yet…). Please thank the rest of the band from us too.
Birthday party in Little Kingshill, Bucks"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Very experienced and professional 1970s disco funk band with brilliant vocals and great costumes.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing in Portugal for a huge Pharma company several years in a row, two weeks in Helsinki, playing in Richard Branson's garden, Gaby Roslin's wedding, Old Billingsgate, NATO headquarters in Belgium..........far too many to mention!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can add or subtract band members according to the client's budget.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, birthday parties, dinner dances, charity fundraisers, anniversaries, etc.
- Who are your previous clients?Richard Branson, Gaby Roslin, Kelly Hoppen, NATO, New Look, Ferrari Owner's Club, Kuoni, Alitalia, RyanAir, NSPCC, Birmingham & Midshires Building Society, Bio-Rad, Reckitt Benckiser, Royal Bank Of Scotland, BBC Radio Times, Harley-Davidson, Marks & Spencer’s, Sainsbury’s, The Farmer’s Club, Berkhamsted St Francis Hospice Charity, Georgio Armani, Merck Sharp Dohme (MSD Pharma), Betty’s & Taylors Of Harrogate, many more.
- How long do you play for?Clients normally like us to play for 2x60 minutes but there are many alternatives - 2x45 minutes, 3x40 minutes, etc. We are also one of the only bands who like to play one non-stop two hour set. It all depends what's best for you. We can even play an extra set for a fee.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own fantastic quality PA system with plenty of brilliant lighting. We use Mackie FOH speakers, LD In-Ear Monitoring (so we're not too loud on stage), wireless mics for the energetic singers and a 24-channel mixer. It all sounds brilliant and looks good too.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both.
- How much space do you require?This depends on how big you want the band to be! For the usual 6-piece band, around 5m x 3m or so.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Within reason, yes! Just give us lots of notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We are not too bothered about breaks, we are more than happy to play one non-stop two hour set if you like. If you prefer that we play, for example, 3x40 minute sets, then 15 minute breaks are fine.
Ain’t No Stopping Us Now – McFadden & Whitehead
Blame It On The Boogie – Jacksons
Boogie Nights – Heatwave
Boogie Wonderland – Earth Wind & Fire
Brick House – Commodores
Car Wash – Rose Royce