Hi I am a modern chef with classical training, bringing exciting dishes to your party, wedding or event.
With a wealth of experience in the hotel, restaurant, and gastro pub sector, Sean has won medals at salon culinaire
gained and maintained AA rosettes for several employers, before setting out on his own adventure.
Alex & Judith• 26 Jan 2019
"""please accept our sincere thanks for the excellent support provided in organizing and hosting our Burns night supper,
Your efforts were much appreciated and the food you produced was outstanding""
""This venue was one of the most productive over the year, the success of this interaction was due in no small part to the services provided by yourselves"""
Amanda Boxall• 6 May 2019
"Sean from Demaine Artisan came to our home to cook for my husband’s birthday yesterday evening.
All I can say is “what an amazing dinner!”
Sean was professional, friendly, and a great chef!
He left the kitchen spotless. You wouldn’t have known he’d been there! We will definitely be booking Seam again. Thank you so much!"
Chloe Wise• 26 May 2019
Sean was fantastic! He came to the house and cooked us a totally delicious brunch with fruit platters, pastries and a full english each for 17 people - he was totally calm and collected and it meant we could all enjoy our morning together and not worry about cooking (or cleaning up!). Could not recommend using Sean more.
Samantha Davies• 8 Sep 2019
We had such a lovely meal and experience with Demaine Artisan at our Hen Party in Bath. Liam was great and an excellent chef, everyone enjoyed their three course meals. Would highly recommend Demaine Artisan to those thinking of doing a catered event at their home.
Beatrice Purser-Hallard• 4 May 2019
We were bowled over by just how amazing our celebration meal was, provided by Demaine Artisan. A 3 course meal with canapes for 8 people with diverse dietary needs was served with sophistication and panache. Everything went smoothly from the first booking to the spotlessly clean kitchen that was left once they had gone. The food was exquisite, delicious and presented beautifully, served very elegantly, with friendly and attentive waiting staff who clearly thought deeply about the smallest deta...
- What services do you offer?Wedding & events catering Dinner parties Hog roast & BBQ Street food & pop ups Full gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?There is a 100 seat venue that we can work with in westbury
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All menus are bespoke to customers requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a broad spectrum of cuisine , with our chef experience of working in high end restaurant and gastropubs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do have options for wedding cakes
- What is included in the menu?We will qoute you based on your requirements, no hidden extras simple per job quote
- What areas do you cover ?We cover the whole of Wiltshire , and the borders of surrounding counties
- Can you provide gluten free menusYes! We can supply a fully gluten free multi course menu without your guests even realising
- Do you cater for vegetarians and vegansWe certainly do
Wedding & events
Hen / stag parties
Street food & pop ups