Hi I am a modern chef with classical training, bringing exciting dishes to your party, wedding or event.
With a wealth of experience in the hotel, restaurant, and gastro pub sector, Sean has won medals at salon culinaire
gained and maintained AA rosettes for several employers, before setting out on his own adventure.
Sophie• Dec. 31, 2019
Sean cooked us a lovely three course dinner for our new year’s eve party. Excellent food and service on the night and good communication on the run up to the event. We had a number of challenging dietary requirements in our party and they were all handled brilliantly.
Samantha Jackson• Nov. 16, 2019
The food was fantastic and Sean is a really lovely guy, he just gets on with it in the background so you feel relaxed with your friends. Highly recommended.
Samantha Davies• Sept. 8, 2019
We had such a lovely meal and experience with Demaine Artisan at our Hen Party in Bath. Liam was great and an excellent chef, everyone enjoyed their three course meals. Would highly recommend Demaine Artisan to those thinking of doing a catered event at their home.
Christine• Sept. 2, 2019
Amazing set up, Sean came to our rented holiday house all prepared and set up an area in the garden for our BBQ dinner. Mix of children and adults everyone loved the food. Great food, service and cleared away afterwards. It was spotless - highly recommend!
Jane Cruise• Aug. 11, 2019
The food was good and the service efficient.
Chloe Wise• May 26, 2019
Sean was fantastic! He came to the house and cooked us a totally delicious brunch with fruit platters, pastries and a full english each for 17 people - he was totally calm and collected and it meant we could all enjoy our morning together and not worry about cooking (or cleaning up!). Could not recommend using Sean more.
- What services do you offer?Wedding & events catering Dinner parties Hog roast & BBQ Street food & pop ups Full gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?There is a 100 seat venue that we can work with in westbury
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All menus are bespoke to customers requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a broad spectrum of cuisine , with our chef experience of working in high end restaurant and gastropubs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do have options for wedding cakes
- What is included in the menu?We will qoute you based on your requirements, no hidden extras simple per job quote
- What areas do you cover ?We cover the whole of Wiltshire , and the borders of surrounding counties
- Can you provide gluten free menusYes! We can supply a fully gluten free multi course menu without your guests even realising
- Do you cater for vegetarians and vegansWe certainly do
Wedding & events
Hen / stag parties
Street food & pop ups