Hi I am a modern chef with classical training, bringing exciting dishes to your party, wedding or event.
With a wealth of experience in the hotel, restaurant, and gastro pub sector, Sean has won medals at salon culinaire
gained and maintained AA rosettes for several employers, before setting out on his own adventure.
Tasha• Feb. 29, 2020
We booked Sean for a hen do. He was amazing at catering for the many dietary requirements and restrictions we had. The food was to die for. So tasty and well presented. Every single thing was perfect. Thank you so much Sean, you really made the hen do special and we really enjoyed the leftovers after our night out!
Jessica Ling• Feb. 22, 2020
Amazing service & food! Great communication from Sean from booking your event. Melvin the chef on the day was excellent and professional! All guests were thrilled and exclaimed that it was better than going out to a restaurant!
Emma Price• Feb. 8, 2020
Even with numerous intolerances and allergies Sean put us together an amazing menu where everyone had a great choice. He was very responsive to messages and always happy to help.
On the evening he cooked us fantastic canapés followed by a 3 course meal and then chocolates and mints to finish. Everything was absolutely delicious and was also beautifully presented. Sean was lovely and the kitchen was left spotless. Would highly, highly recommend!
Sophie• Dec. 31, 2019
Sean cooked us a lovely three course dinner for our new year’s eve party. Excellent food and service on the night and good communication on the run up to the event. We had a number of challenging dietary requirements in our party and they were all handled brilliantly.
Samantha Jackson• Nov. 16, 2019
The food was fantastic and Sean is a really lovely guy, he just gets on with it in the background so you feel relaxed with your friends. Highly recommended.
Samantha Davies• Sept. 8, 2019
We had such a lovely meal and experience with Demaine Artisan at our Hen Party in Bath. Liam was great and an excellent chef, everyone enjoyed their three course meals. Would highly recommend Demaine Artisan to those thinking of doing a catered event at their home.
Services From Demaine Artisan
Italian Sharing Feast
Tapas menu / event
Asian Tasting Menu
Classic dinner 2 - 12 persons
Hen Party Dinner & Breakfast Package
Afternoon Tea By Award Winning Pastry Chef
Dinner menu or lunch
Exquisite 5 course dinner - premium package
Family roast - rustic style relaxed dining, quality local ingredients
Steamed bao buns street food
falafel wraps (vegan) streetfood stall
Three course dinner
vegetarian or vegan three course dinner
Pop-Up Asian Street Food Kitchen
- What services do you offer?Wedding & events catering Dinner parties Hog roast & BBQ Street food & pop ups Full gluten free, vegetarian and vegan options
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?There is a 100 seat venue that we can work with in westbury
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All menus are bespoke to customers requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We offer a broad spectrum of cuisine , with our chef experience of working in high end restaurant and gastropubs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We do have options for wedding cakes
- What is included in the menu?We will qoute you based on your requirements, no hidden extras simple per job quote
- What areas do you cover ?We cover the whole of Wiltshire , and the borders of surrounding counties
- Can you provide gluten free menusYes! We can supply a fully gluten free multi course menu without your guests even realising
- Do you cater for vegetarians and vegansWe certainly do
Wedding & events
Hen / stag parties
Street food & pop ups