We are an ultra-modern events band from Scotland and are 3 seasoned musicians culled from the best established acts in the country. We are proud to say that we the probably the only trio around that sound like a 5 piece band.
Our goal is to provide you with an unforgettable evening of the hippest and latest chart hits and you would be mad to miss the chance to see us live.
Just to let you know - we do this for a living and are not a casual pub covers band who will play for next to nothing. We are a 100% professional musicians and are highly respected by other musicians in the scene. In fact, when other bands need deps, they call us.
See our video and listen to us. You be the judge!
We are able to perform all kinds of genres to suit. From Jazz standards to easy listening and of course (as mentioned above) the latest Pop / Rock hits as well as all the usual crowd pleasers.
For an additional cost, we can provide a female singer and / or a box player (for Ceilidhs) as well a...
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes to both
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes and Yes
- How much space do you require?As we are only a 3 piece, we require very little footprint.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes. We are able to learn most popular songs from the 60s to present day. Let us know! Some exceptions are Classical, Opera and Rap. But we'll attempt it ;)
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends. An 'on time' wedding night normally runs from 20:00 - 0:00. We will take a break for the buffet for about 30 - 45 mins, then go back on - all the way till finish with maybe a 5 min break. If the night starts later than expected, our break will be much shorter.
I Gotta Feelin - Black eyed Peas
Dynamite - Taio Cruz
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
We Found Love - Rhianna
Next To Me - Emelie Sande
Beggin' - Madcon
Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia