Deezul Band, based out of Verwood, Dorset. We are a high octane covers band featuring music from the likes of Green Day, Thin Lizzy, Feeder, KOL, Blink 182, Jet, Oasis, Queen, Sex Pistols, The Jam, and many others. We play a mix of indie & rock tunes, and the odd one that gets you thinking, 'I haven't heard that in while' with the emphasis on getting you moving and leaving you with a smile on your face, and good memories.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Deezul, are a five piece high octane rock covers band, ready to rock your socks off and have you jumping through the night, oh and it might get loud 😉
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have an interactive Vocalist, who likes to get amongst the crowd so you can really join in the fun.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We like to play where people like to rock and have a jump around to some lively tunes.
- Who are your previous clients?The Thomas Tripp (Christchurch) for Christchurch seafood festival. The Albion (Verwood) Local fundraising event,
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit paid through poptops, then cash at venue.
- How long do you play for?Mostly we play 2 x 1hr sets, but we can tune our sets to suit your needs.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and lighting available should it be required.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?As a 5 piece there can be a bit of kit spread out, so an area of 4m x 3m is the smallest we can use, however, we may be able to reduce our kit to accommodate your space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice and if it fits our with our instruments then we'll certainly try to accommodate your requests
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?If we do break its usually around 10 minutes.
The setlist includes tunes from the following artists:
King of Leon
Jimmy eat world