An experienced and highly sought party DJ, Guaranteed to bring your party to life, any music style catered for, full lighting show, fully insured and PAT tested, also CRB checked and available for children's parties
Kaley Redmond• Oct. 19, 2019
We hired DCP for our wedding DJ he was fantastic. There was not one song requested that he didn’t have. He set up quickly and had a variety of lights and disco balls. Before the wedding he had regular contact with us via text message. He really made our night. I am over the moon. Thankyou so much!!
Annette• Dec. 22, 2018
Our DJ was fab! He got all the kids up and dancing and was a very reasonable price!
Mrs Irene Howard• Oct. 5, 2019
I can't say enough good things about Dave, our DJ for the night. Lovely, friendly guy who did us proud and gave us a great night's entertainment, even joining in at one point. We had an amazing evening. Thanks Dave! :-)
Victoria• Oct. 6, 2019
Fantastic DJ -great with the children would highly recommend.
Dj dave• May 18, 2019
We had a 60th wedding anniversary party for my parents. We had a kareoke as well as the music, it was brilliant Dave was great with everyone and the kids loved it. He played music for everyone he text me to let me know when he was coming, he setup an hour before polite great fun would use Dj Dave again.
Ryan• March 23, 2019
We are highly satisfied with the service DCP discos provided. Dave is a DJ with good professionalism. I highly recommend him to DJ any event. He is very quick to respond and easy to contact. We will be booking DCP discos again for future events as we cannot fault the service in any way.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, Full Rig and lightshow
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Both PLI and PAT Test certificates available on request
- What style of music do you offer?Everything from the 40s to today's tunes, including reggae, R&b, Soul, Northern Soul, Dance and Chart
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, love taking requests, not usually beaten by one!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, clearly dependent on wweather
Birthdays, Weddings, anniversaries, Proms, Children's Parties, karaoke, In fact any event that needs a DJ