I'm a talented vocalist who can bring your event to life with live music.
I've been performing across the Staines, Windsor and Maidenhead area for 10 years - as a soloist, with bands and in musical theatre.
My vocal style lends itself to many genres, from accoustic and romantic to disco and rock.
You can book me as a solo or a duo act, with a guitarist, to suit your event and budget. My live music is perfect to provide background music or dancing to birthdays, weddings, anniversaries and parties across the Surrey and Berkshire area.
I have a first class PA and lighting system together with Smoke machine and DJ software to play music between sets
Rebbeccas 40th• 21 Sep 2018
Dawn and Geoff played at my 40th birthday party on the weekend and were perfect! Songs to suit everyone from ages 2 - 72. And stayed to play a couple of extra songs after a bit of begging from the crowd!! Highly recommend
Jons Birthday Party• 21 Apr 2017
Just wanted to say a massive thank you once again for performing at my party. Everyone really enjoyed themselves. I had a great time!
Julie Whiticker• 2 Jul 2017
Fabulous night at MAC summer party with Dawn band helping to create a great atmosphere. Thank you.
Sarah F• 30 May 2017
Dawn has a brilliant voice, and Geoff is great on the guitar. They play a variety of music from 70s to present day, and from acoustic to rock, pop and cheese!
Suzanne• 20 Sep 2018
Not just brilliant entertainers - singing and guitarist, two of the nicest people you would wish to meet!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 5-15 minutes between sets.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - we only need 1-2 weeks notice to learn a new track.
- How much space do you require?3 Meters by 2 Meters (but can and have squeezed in to smaller spaces !
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes Both up to date and supplied on demand.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes a full 2.4Kw Column PA and light rig with optional smoke machine (Venue permitting)
- How long do you play for?usually 3 * 45 Minutes sets (we can do longer but this is unusual
- How can event planners pay for your services?Either Bank transfer or cash - we are happy either way!
- Who are your previous clients?Fenwicks (Bracknall), Grenfell Arms Maidenhead, The old Post office Wallingford, Maidenhead Rugby Club to name a few.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private events, Birthday parties (we tend to perform at lots of 40th and 50th Parties), Weddings and corporate events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are small with a massive sound and take up a very little room. We are both professional people, know how to communicate and know what makes a party tick.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing to thousands at a local Beer Festival on a boiling hot summers day
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Versatile duo , Laid back Acoustic right thru to Disco and Rock Classics
1 - Happy Birthday
2 - All About the Bass -
3 - Heyho
4 - Creep
5 - At Last
6 - Someone Out There
7 - Shotgun
8 - Half the world away
9 - Song Bird
10 - I Believe in You - 51
11 - I Promise