David Gonzalez is a chameleonic musician that plays almost all musical styles. Focusing in Jazz, Flamenco and Bossa nova, he is absolutely able to play, twist and rebuilt any of your favourites songs.
David has worked with Geronimo Maya, David Garcia " El Indio ," John Adeleye , Gloria Garcia , Gak Jonez , David Jordan , DeeLee Dube, Natalia Vergara and Roberta de Francia. Currently David combines his role as a session musician, music producer and arranger (Carlos Paul, Licky Jordan ... ) while teaches guitar, improvisation and creativity in various centers in London.
Michelle• Feb. 23, 2019
"A very talented and professional individual & just what we were looking for to play at our wedding dinner.
Being a Spanglish couple, David ticked all the right spots for us, and is a very friendly guy.
Highly recommend, and would use again, if the opportunity arose. Muchas gracias amigo!"
Hannah Bennison• March 3, 2018
We cannot recommend David more highly. He played beautifully for our wedding ceremony and drinks reception. He played a wonderful set. The moment I entered the room with my father was made all the more magical with David's own composition. Stunning.
Ben Bennison• March 3, 2018
"Thanks for your wonderful contribution to what was a magical day for Hannah and Adrien. Your music and professionally was greatly appreciated.
Hasta la vista,
Sue and Ben"
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Amazing acting that moves all inside and around you.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Original and covers flamenco songs played by spanish guitar player with a nice taste of jazz and bossa nova.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everywhere. Hotels, Bars, Theatres...
- Who are your previous clients?Queens Park Singers, La Tasca Oxford Street, Carlos Paul, Gloria Garcia...
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank account please
- How long do you play for?From 1hours to 2 hours depends on payment.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- How much space do you require?From a single gap between tables when I am playing alone, to 3 x 4 meters if whole band.
La Malagueña. Classical Spanish by Ernesto Lecuona
Entre dos aguas. Flamenco by Paco de Lucia
Concierto de Aranjuez. Flamenco. Joaquin Rodrigo
Insensatez. Bossa Nova. Vinicius de Moraes
Useless landscape.Bossa Nova. Tom Jobim
Besame mucho. Latin Jazz. Consuelo Velazquez
Round Midnigth. Jazz standard. Thelonius Monk
Misty. Jazz standard. Errol Gardner
Nature Boy. Jazz standard. Eden Ahvez