Born and raised in Belfast, I trained in England at the prestigious GSA Conservatoire and have been performing almost all my life. I’ve played at countless weddings and corporate events and currently hold residencies at central London venues such as The Dorchester Hotel, The Rosewood Hotel and One Aldwych Hotel as well as travelling the world performing in 5* resorts and on luxury cruise liners as a solo music entertainer. As a result of this I have built an impressive repertoire to cover all ages and genres: at the moment I have somewhere around 1500 songs to choose from!
Most acts out there will just offer you music, but I offer you memories. Walking down the aisle, a first dance, a 50th birthday or a 5th birthday party; these are moments you only experience once and I can help you make them that little bit more special.
I'm available to hire all over Ireland, the UK and internationally; no matter how big or small the event is I can organise it all for you. Every booking includes a professional PA system and all equipment necessary. If you want to book for a large event or internationally, just give me as much detail as you can and I'll get a personalised quote to you ASAP.
Take a look at the gallery, watch a video to see me live in action or simply get in touch and ask a question. I can't wait to hear from you and start planning your event.
Raf Bevan• Jan. 30, 2019
David is a natural talent and a thoroughly lovely guy! Fab voice and brilliant guitarist. Everyone was so impressed and he made the birthday girl’s night! Would 100% invite him back to perform for us again in the future. Thank you!
Caroline Smith• Dec. 11, 2018
David played at my 30th birthday and put on a great performance! Everyone wanted to know his details after. He’s easy to work with and will get to know your music taste. I recommend him for any events you have.
Tim & Elsie Hancock• Sept. 21, 2018
David played for our wedding ceremony and during the reception afterwards; he is just brilliant. Our guests kept commenting on how fantastic the music was and he is so friendly and professional too. Thank you!
Vicky & Kevin Cooper• Sept. 14, 2018
David played at our wedding on Saturday and he was amazing! All of our guests commented on how great he was and that the live music was a perfect addition to the ceremony. We would highly recommend him to others looking for that extra something special!
Jane Kenyon• Sept. 6, 2018
We just wanted to say a big thank you for making our event so successful last Thursday. You were superb and we have had a number of emails from clients and friends complimenting you on how good you are. A few had very croaky voices the next day after singing along with you!!
Grace & Neil Wimbury• Aug. 17, 2018
Just a quick message to say a huge thank you for last night! What an absolutely incredible voice you have! We would not hesitate to recommend you. An absolutely fantastic singer who can cover every genre of music. I can’t recommend this lovely guy enough!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate events, Christmas parties, birthdays, anniversaries, proposals, residency work, Bonfire night, St Patricks day, Irish theme, last minute cover, international residencies, international weddings, cruise ships, 5* hotels, festivals
- Who are your previous clients?L'Oriel, Ascot, Coworth Park, Coca Cola, The Rosewood Hotel, Villa Auro del Lago, Princess Cruises, The Dorchester Hotel, P&O Cruises, Paratus Finance, The Savoy, Simpsons
- How long do you play for?Any amount of sets in 30minute, 45minute or 60minute durations
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Small and large PA systems and lighting is available on specific request.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?approx 2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! I pride myself on taking music requests either from my song list or from your own suggestion.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a break in-between each live set, usually 15minutes but they can be any length that works for your event. If we have a long break in live performance (between a wedding ceremony/reception performance and first dance, for example) the timings would need to be arranged in advance and the duration of this break may affect the overall quote but I'm very happy to work to your specifications.
Wedding ceremony performance
First dance performance
Evening party sets