Dave just loves singing those timeless songs of the Big Band era made famous by the likes of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Nat King Cole and Michael Buble – adding a Las Vegas touch to any event. His performance is relaxed, polished, professional and full of fun and personality!
Dave isn't a tribute act but captures the style, ease and grace of the swing kings with an undeniable voice that comes straight out of the Rat Park stable.
brian pelham• Feb. 16, 2019
Great night great Singer delivers what you want Thank you Dave
James Taylor• Nov. 25, 2018
Lovely guy and great performer, will be booking him again
Ian Griffin• Feb. 25, 2017
"Fantastic, fantastic, fantastic.
Great communications throughout and was the ultimate professional on the night. Got everyone up dancing throughout the night.
Voice was superb and was very flexible with our requirements. It was a brilliant night."
Tara Kpakiwa• July 21, 2019
I can't recommend Dave highly enough. He has an amazing voice and is extremely charismatic. He can charm a whole room with his smile, friendly nature, and lovely voice. I can't wait for the next time I'm fortunate enough to see him sing! A brilliant night, thank you :)
Hayley Welton• July 13, 2019
Would highly recommend Dave for your next party, beautiful voice and made our occasional more memorable having him there! Loved by everyone!! Great singer, lovely man.
Toni Louise Greenway• July 13, 2019
Dave recently performed at my dad's 60th party and he was simply brilliant. Such a wonderful voice I would highly recommend Dave.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:(Dave Sings Swing is a singer of Swing, Rat Pack and Jazz classics with a little 60s thrown in. Not a tribute act Dave likes to deliver the classics with his own smooth style!",)
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, residents homes, bar, festivals.......
- Who are your previous clients?BeerFestUK The Northcote Arms Luna Lounge Chestnuts Nursing Home Hadley Lawns
- How can event planners pay for your services?Payment can be made prior the event by bank transfer or in cash on the day.
- How long do you play for?1 x 45min-1hr set 2 x 45mins 3 x 30mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I currently have various PA options and some lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Not much at all. As a solo performer I can be static or move among a crowd.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I work with backing tracks so if I have enough prior warning and can obtain a good quality backing track I will do my best to learn it and perform it for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It depends on the amount of sets you want and how your evening is set to run. Generally, for two 45 minute sets I would take a 10 minute break however that can be lengthened if it suits your even better.
A Foggy Day (In London Town)
Ain’t That A Kick In The Head
Better the Devil You Know
Bad Bad Leroy Brown
Beyond The Sea
Can't Help Falling In Live With You
Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Cheek To Cheek
Come Fly With Me
Cry Me A River
Every Time We Say Goodbye
Fly Me To The Moon
For Once In My Life
Have You Met Miss Jones?
I Love Paris
It Had To Be You
It's My Life
I’ve Got The World On A String
I've Got You Under My Skin
Kissing A Fool
Let There Be Love
Let’s Face The Music And Dance
Light My Fire
Love And Marriage
Love Me Tender
Lucky Be A Lady
New York, New York
Night And Day
Object Of My Affection
On The Street Where You Live
Recipe For Love
Someone To Watch Over Me
That Old Devil Called Love
The Lady Is A Tramp
The Way You Look Tonight
They Can’t Take That Away From Me
What A Wonderful World
When I Fall In Love
You Make Me Feel So Young