I'm Daniel Twist and I'm a professional children's entertainer with more than 15 years experience. I live in Blackpool in Lancashire but I'm available for hire in nearby areas such as Manchester, Blackburn, Liverpool, Preston and St. Helens.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes. I have an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service certificate. Furthermore, I'm registered to the DBS Update Service, which allows employers (Subject to entitlement) to perform a status check on my certificate. The outcome of a status check will confirm that since my certificate was issued in 2015 there is no criminal or barring information held about me on the National Police Computer. However, children's entertainment is not a position which would usually require a DBS check and it would usually be an offence to request a children's entertainer is DBS checked, but I'm happy to volunteer to show anyone my certificate and copy of status check, which can be administered on the day it is requested.
- What experience do you have working with children?I've been a children's entertainer since late 2001 and since 2017 I have been running drama workshops for children aged 8-15 years old in Blackpool for my very own theatre school.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I'm a member of British Actors' Equity Association (Equity) and as such I'm automatically covered for £10 million.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, however not every child will necessary receive a balloon modelling when hiring my children's magic show. It really does depend on the number of children. However for an extra cost every child can be given a balloon model.
- How long do you need to set up?Approx 15 minutes.
- Do you do open-air acts?I certainly do, however cover must be provided.
- How many people will you perform for?I will perform for any amount of people
- Will your magic suit my event?My children's magic show is perfect for any family occasion and is a must at any children's party
- What type of magic do you performChildren's magic with lots of audience participation and children becoming a magician's assistant. Balloon modelling can be included.
- How long is the act?Children's magic show typically runs for 45-60 minutes.
Balloon Modelling, which can include film, television and comic characters such as Spider-Man, Hulk, Olaf, Anna and Elsa, Winnie the Pooh, Darth Vader and Yoda.
Children's Magic Show typically runs f...