A very experienced and versatile professional musician with a large repertoire, I sing and play with a variety of guitars, guitar pedals, a vocal harmoniser, and percussion pedals to make a bigger sound than you'd normally expect from one person! Or I can keep it simple with acoustic guitar and voice...
Paul Reynolds• July 11, 2019
Good performance which all our guests enjoyed. Happy Days
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours, preferably with an interval.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, but no lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?My equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?If I'm using my PA system, I will need an area at least 3m x 2m.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough time, I can learn an extra song or two.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually wouldn't sing continuously for much more than an hour. A break of 10min + is helpful!
Large repertoire all the way from 1940s standards to modern pop.
Own PA system.