Artistic, knowledgable photographer with over 10 years of experience.
From individual and group portrait shoots to Birthday parties & Weddings, Register office, Chapel to Cathedral I'll be there for your big day to capture the moments for you to remember.
Budget friendly services from an experienced, enthusiastic, artistic photographer. Great people person for all ages.
Small intimate, personal experience sessions to lavish all day events, whatever your needs we can accommodate.
All Packages Include as standard - a chat, phone/skype session before the wedding & a meet up if required to discuss the details, timings, talk about any group shots you would like, how you want your images to look, Vivid colours, Low key, Black and White, Vintage reproduction in an informal way, meet for a Coffee on me!!
All images supplied in a high resolution JPG format, without watermarks & royalty free we won't mind you printing or sending guests your wedding photographs.
Complete digital editing on your photographs in house to your preferences. Images typically available 12-20 working days after your wedding –Usually ready for you returning back from your honeymoon.
A free password protected web gallery lasting for 6 months with purchasing options so friends and family can look at your pictures online after you’ve approved the work. In house editing and processing. Image editing occurs for many more hours after the wedding to produce the finalised photos you wish for.
An agreed price at the time of booking without any worries of future price increase, the price and services offered will always remain the same as on the day you booked, unless you need that little bit more when we meet to finalise your big day.
Sarah Perkins• Oct. 26, 2019
Amazing photographer. Everyone commented on how lovely Damian is and I couldn't have asked for better pictures he even went out in the rain to get some great outdoor shots. We are all so glad he was part of our special day. Thank you so much xxx
Rebecca Roebuck• Oct. 25, 2019
Absolutely fantastic photographer great value for money. What's more a lovely man arrived early was great with the kids. Just received our photos and there out of this world AMAZING.
Highly highly recommended.
Anyone looking for a great value great man and great photographer there's your man.
Mark Kendall• Sept. 7, 2019
We set Damian the difficult task of us not wanting to pose for photographs, and we meant it. The photos we got were exactly what we wanted, discreetly capturing the day as it went along.
If you are looking you won't be disappointed.
Thanks again. Helen & Mark
Paula Maltas• Aug. 24, 2019
Hi we would like to thank Damian for his professionalism, we was all over the place and wasnt sure what to do but Damian was very patient with us and did anything I asked. He made us feel relaxed and we enjoyed our photo session with him.I would recommend him to any friends or family trying the knot.
Janet Nyland• Aug. 10, 2019
Damian was a pleasure to work with, very positive and flexible, and the fact he knew the Registry Office was a great help. Listened and carried out our wishes. He produced a wide variety of styles in the photos, and tackled the formal poses, and the informal shots at the reception very well. Will recommend him.
Amy osborne• July 28, 2019
Amazing guy and made my daughter feel special on her 13th birthday shoot with friends. Very friendly and welcoming and communication before and after was great. All I can say really is Thank you.
Services From Damian Jackson Photography
Card Small Wedding Day Package 2 hours
Budget Bouquet Wedding Day Package based on 5 hours
Wedding Day Package (Lace Package) 8 hours
Gold Full Wedding Day (Gold Package) Full Day till the late hours
- What services do you offer?Photography, natural, posed, reportage, documentary. Your direction requirement is always a priority, and we strive to meet what you want from your images. Events, Parties, Weddings, Engagement.
- What does the wedding package include?All travel to you and between any venues as directed.. All images via digital web space for review. Final images can be supplied on a bespoke boxed USB.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, one booking session per day so you receive our total commitment to our contract of services. We are flexible in time scales and expect things to over run, so no pressure for us to leave to another job.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, Portrait, Documentary, Candid< Reportage.
- What kind of technology do you use?All Nikon Professional DSLR and Lenses. Flash is a key part to any Wedding and various diffusers to provide the aesthetic style to your images. Back up Camera and Flash equipment on the day. Apple IMac, Various Image editing software including Lightroom image enhancement & Photoshop. Images are edited to bring out clarity and colour, No physical alterations without consent (Only if really required, blemish removal etc)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Secure Lightroom Gallery supplied for images to be viewed online, ability to comment and save to Facebook etc..
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up-to 10-12 days following photographic shoot. Large Weddings, excess of 500 images up-to 30 days following the Wedding.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depending on package, Digital edited images supplied 100-350+ Printed images are available upon request from £9.00 per image on either Lustre or High Gloss photographic, copies based on 10x8 image size.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but do have an assistant if required?
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Unfortunately no I don't, not required one yet. If the unforeseen arrives, a full refund will be paid within 2 working days.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer we own the intellectual rights of all images. Any images used with consent for Marketing purposes. As part of your package we supply a waiver to you for all images to be copyright free when supplied, so you can print share with family as and when required.
- Do you keep copies?Yes, all images are backed up and available for 6 months post event, for a small fee images can be extended and securely archived for retrieval at any point in the future.
Surprise birthday parties.
Intimate portrait shots.
Sports portfolio images.
Sports portrait commissions.
Doncaster Wedding Photographer
Doncaster Wedding Photography
Yorkshire Wedding Photographer
Yorkshire Wedding Photography
Doncaster Party Photographer
Doncaster Party Photography