Artistic, knowledgable photographer with over 10 years of experience.
From individual and group portrait shoots to Birthday parties & Weddings, Register office, Chapel to Cathedral I'll be there for your big day to capture the moments for you to remember.
Budget friendly services from an experienced, enthusiastic artistic photographer.
Small intimate, personal experience sessions to lavish all day events, whatever your needs we can accommodate.
All Packages Include as standard - a chat , phone/skype session before the wedding to discuss the details, talk about timings, talk about any group shots you would like, town you want your images to look, Vivid colours, Low key, Black and White, Vintage reproduction in an informal way, meet for a Coffee on me?
All images supplied in a high resolution JPG format, without watermarks & royalty free we won't mind you printing or sending guests your wedding photographs.
Complete digital editing on your photographs in house to your preferences. Imag...
Mary Watt• 5 May 2018
Damian was absolutely fantastic. Professional, punctual, friendly, competent. He got some great pictures, and managed to get everyone to co-operate to get the best shots. And excellent value! Would recommend 100%.
Fen Farm Lincoln• 9 Sep 2017
"Highly recommended “Don’t hesitate – choose Damian as your photographer!
We had the honour of Damian at our wedding and he is incredible. From the beautiful engagement shoot around the lakeside to the 105 people at our farm wedding, Damian had a challenge with all the shots and people but he did it with complete relaxation and style.
The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look back at then with very happy memories. Damian is truly talented and capt...
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer we own the intellectual property of all images. As part of your package we supply a waiver to you for all images to be copyright free when supplied, so you can print share with family as and when required.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depending on package, Digital edited images supplied 100-350+ Printed images are available upon request from £5.50 per image on either Matt sheen or High Gloss paper, copies based on 10x8 image size.
- Do you keep copies?Yes, all images are backed up and available for 6 months post event, for a small fee images can be extended and securely archived for retrieval at any point in the future.
- What does the wedding package include?All travel to you and between any venues as directed.. All images via digital web space for review. Final images can be supplied on a bespoke boxed USB.
- What services do you offer?Photography, Natural, Posed, Documentary. Your direction requirement is always a priority, and we strive to meet what you want from your images. Events, Parties, Weddings, Engagement.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon DSLR and Lenses, Apple IMac, Adobe Lightroom image enhancement & Photoshop (Only if really required, blemish removal etc)
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, Portrait, Documentary, Candid
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Unfortunately no I don't, not required one yet. If the unforeseen arrives, a full refund will be paid within 2 working days.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but do have an assistant if required?
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up-to 14 days following photographic shoot. Large Weddings, excess of 400 images up-to 30 days following the Wedding.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Secure weblink supplied for images to be viewed in online gallery.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, one booking session per day so you receive our total commitment to our contract of services. We are flexible in time scales and expect things to over run, so no pressure for us to leave to another job.
Surprise birthday parties.
Intimate portrait shots.
Sports portfolio images.
Sports portrait commissions