Damian Jackson Photography
Artistic, knowledgable photographer with over 10 years of experience.
From individual and group portrait shoots to Birthday parties & Weddings, Register office, Chapel to Cathedral I'll be there for your big day to capture the moments for you to remember.
Budget friendly services from an experienced, enthusiastic artistic photographer.
Small intimate, personal experience sessions to lavish all day events, whatever your needs we can accommodate.
All Packages Include as standard - a chat , phone/skype session before the wedding to discuss the details, talk about timings, talk about any group shots you would like, how you want your images to look, Vivid colours, Low key, Black and White, Vintage reproduction in an informal way, meet for a Coffee on me?
All images supplied in a high resolution JPG format, without watermarks & royalty free we won't mind you printing or sending guests your wedding photographs.
Complete digital editing on your photographs in house to your preferences. Image...
Paula Maltas• 24 Aug 2019
Hi we would like to thank Damian for his professionalism, we was all over the place and wasnt sure what to do but Damian was very patient with us and did anything I asked. He made us feel relaxed and we enjoyed our photo session with him.I would recommend him to any friends or family trying the knot.
Amy osborne• 28 Jul 2019
Amazing guy and made my daughter feel special on her 13th birthday shoot with friends. Very friendly and welcoming and communication before and after was great. All I can say really is Thank you.
Mary Watt• 5 May 2018
Damian was absolutely fantastic. Professional, punctual, friendly, competent. He got some great pictures, and managed to get everyone to co-operate to get the best shots. And excellent value! Would recommend 100%.
Janet Nyland• 10 Aug 2019
Damian was a pleasure to work with, very positive and flexible, and the fact he knew the Registry Office was a great help. Listened and carried out our wishes. He produced a wide variety of styles in the photos, and tackled the formal poses, and the informal shots at the reception very well. Will recommend him.
Fen Farm Lincoln• 9 Sep 2017
"Highly recommended “Don’t hesitate – choose Damian as your photographer!
We had the honour of Damian at our wedding and he is incredible. From the beautiful engagement shoot around the lakeside to the 105 people at our farm wedding, Damian had a challenge with all the shots and people but he did it with complete relaxation and style.
The photos tell the story and bring back every feeling from our wedding day and we look back at then with very happy memories. Damian is truly talented and capt...
- What services do you offer?Photography, natural, posed, reportage, documentary. Your direction requirement is always a priority, and we strive to meet what you want from your images. Events, Parties, Weddings, Engagement.
- What does the wedding package include?All travel to you and between any venues as directed.. All images via digital web space for review. Final images can be supplied on a bespoke boxed USB.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, one booking session per day so you receive our total commitment to our contract of services. We are flexible in time scales and expect things to over run, so no pressure for us to leave to another job.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, Portrait, Documentary, Candid< Reportage.
- What kind of technology do you use?All Nikon Professional DSLR and Lenses. Flash is a key part to any Wedding and various diffusers to provide the aesthetic style to your images. Back up Camera and Flash equipment on the day. Apple IMac, Various Image editing software including Lightroom image enhancement & Photoshop. Images are edited to bring out clarity and colour, No physical alterations without consent (Only if really required, blemish removal etc)
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Secure Lightroom Gallery supplied for images to be viewed online, ability to comment and save to Facebook etc..
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Up-to 10-12 days following photographic shoot. Large Weddings, excess of 500 images up-to 30 days following the Wedding.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Depending on package, Digital edited images supplied 100-350+ Printed images are available upon request from £9.00 per image on either Lustre or High Gloss photographic, copies based on 10x8 image size.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Usually alone, but do have an assistant if required?
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Unfortunately no I don't, not required one yet. If the unforeseen arrives, a full refund will be paid within 2 working days.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?As the photographer we own the intellectual rights of all images. Any images used with consent for Marketing purposes. As part of your package we supply a waiver to you for all images to be copyright free when supplied, so you can print share with family as and when required.
- Do you keep copies?Yes, all images are backed up and available for 6 months post event, for a small fee images can be extended and securely archived for retrieval at any point in the future.
Surprise birthday parties.
Intimate portrait shots.
Sports portfolio images.
Sports portrait commissions