Aerial and fire circus artist with skills on multiple apparati: aerial hoop (lyra), vertical rope, aerial silks, aerial straps, contortion straps as well as fire eating, body burning and fan dancing. Able to provide a feature act and ambient sets to spark up your event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am insured through Equity, the main provider of Public Liability insurance for performers in the UK. You will receive proof of insurance as well as risk assessments prior to the performance.
- How long is your performance?Feature acts average around 4 minutes while ambient sets are usually 10-15 minutes long and to background music. You can pair a feature act with a couple of ambient sets to vary the pace and focus of your event.
- What age range do you work with?I am available for family shows and adult shows! I am CRB checked for work with children and vulnerable adults. Acts, costumes and music can be tailored to your audience.
- What venues can you work in?Aerial work requires ceiling height and hanging points. A minimum of 4 meters is needed for a performance. Steel beams can easily be rigged on. Hanging points need to be load tested. Outdoors aerial rigs can also be used but I do not own one so hiring one will come at an extra cost. For fire performance, good ventilated rooms with space clear from drapes and other flammables and a decent ceiling height are recommended. All my performances come with a health and safety assessment and recommendations based on the venue.
- Can you work outdoors?Absolutely. However, both erial and fire work are ruled by weather conditions. Too much rain or wind can oblige me to cancel the performance due to health and safety reasons. Please note that you will need a rig for aerial work which will come at a cost.
- Is the show safe?I'm an experienced performer and all the materials I present are rehearsed for hours upon hours all year long. I also share with you my risk assessment, which is based on your venue, audience needs and the acts that are performed to ensure all safety measures are taken.
- Any special requirements for the show?Aerial work can only happen if the venue is set up for it. Load bearing steel beams or hanging points that are load-rated at 1/2 tonne are necessary, or an outdoor rig that is specifically made for aerial work.