Available throughout the UK as a solo performer with acoustic guitar, vocals, harmonica and percussion.
Curtis Thorpe is a singer/songwriter and performer of popular music originally hailing from North Wales. He is a highly accomplished performer of popular covers either solo or in numerous bands for the function and corporate market but also performs his own music and works with up and coming and already established artists on their material. Having spent a great deal of his music career over the past decade in various bands gaining live experience and musicianship he is now performing as a solo artist and gigs extensively throughout the UK .
Curtis provides the right music for whichever event he is booked to play, whether that be performing the best cover versions from all era's in the function market, his own material in the original market or working with other artists on their material; absolute quality and professionalism is guaranteed.
Elena• 22 May 2019
It was wonderful. Curtis took an order which could seem quite unusual. He had to perform in front of dozens of girls at a boarding school as a birthday present for one of them. He did absolutely amazing. The girls were singing along and the atmosphere was really great. Thanks to Curtis!
ashley williams• 18 May 2019
Absolutely superb singer entertained the crowd got people involved and very helpful would recommend to anyone everyone couldn’t praise him enough. Superb day can’t thank him enough
Hayley Steven• 11 Aug 2018
Performed at our wedding and did a fab job! All of our guests enjoyed dancing and singing along and he managed to get nearly everybody up!! Very helpful in organising too and stayed chatting with people after. Sang every song requested and is a lovely person will recommend to everyone!!!
Zak Vaca• 23 Nov 2018
Curtis played at a family function, he was warm engaging and read the audience perfectly. He sang and played with feeling and even went to the trouble of learning some of our favourite songs. I would thoroughly recommend him and would book him again
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, I will learn it
- Who are your previous clients?Various pubs and bars, wedding clients including prestigious venues such as Mathern Palace. For specific details please contact me for more information.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, pubs, music festivals, live music venues, birthday parties
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a 20 minute break between sets but this can be arranged based on preferences
- How much space do you require?Aslong as I can set up the PA on speaker stands and have room to stand I can perform anywhere
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, own full PA is provided. I can also provide this for DJ services, or for playing music before and between sets.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2x 45 minute sets as standard, but any length can be arranged
George Ezra - Paradise
Marvin Gaye - Whats going on?
Queen - Crazy little thing called love
Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Rag n Bone Man - Human
Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance
Johnny Cash - Ring of...