Cupids Wish are not only an amazing wedding & party band but they also offer a beautiful acoustic show too!
Their fantastic acoustic music can be either uptempo + lively or mellow + gentle, sometimes both when the occasion arises.
Stripping back brilliant songs to their bare bones and performing sweet acoustic versions of them, Cupids Wish Acoustic Duo have a unique and beautiful sound that captivates audiences of all ages.
With both male and female vocals and just acoustic guitar, their music works perfectly for first dances, ceremonies, drinks receptions, wedding breakfasts and in cocktail bars, when the music isn't to be too imposing but to still feel very alive and give you goosebumps!
Michael and Georgia sing and play acoustic guitar to backing tracks and use a loop pedal too for a bigger, fuller sound when the client wants something more than background, but not too overwhelming. Songs like Brown Eyed Girl, Babylon, Ho-Hey, Better Together and Romeo & Juliet and are just a few examples of songs they play this way.
Take a look at their sensational set list and imagine this lovely couple playing at your special event! Just like the thousands of people who have already seen them play live, you won't be disappointed!
Tina Cooper• Nov. 27, 2017
We cant put into words how grateful we are to you both for giving us an amazing night! You guys rock! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Emma and Laura• Aug. 26, 2017
You guys were amazing and we couldn't have asked for more. Thank you for learning our first dance it was even more wonderful than the original. Everyone asked how had we found you and we won't hesitate to recommend you to anyone getting married in the future.
Virginia• Aug. 21, 2016
It was so refreshing to find a singer who sang beautifully in tune with a lovely tone and most importantly for us, who didn't over sing! Georgia made the songs sound stunning and even better than the originals plus she helped us so much too by changing some of the words to the songs for them to be part of our vows. Her husband accompanied her on the guitar during the ceremony and drinks reception and played instrumental pieces as our guests arrived. The acoustic guitar and Georgia's gorgeous voice made my hairs stand on end as I walked down the isle and when they say they make the magic happen, they absolutely do. All our guests asked where had we found this amazing pair and everyone commented on how brilliant they were. We are so lucky to have had them play for us.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Cupids Wish Acoustic Duo are a female and male couple who have an extraordinary chemistry and talent that will bring a touch of class and the wow factor to any celebration or occasion.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?With both male and female vocals, jaw dropping guitar skills, ten years experience and an outstanding set list, Cupids Wish offer an incredible live performance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Cupids Wish mostly play at weddings but also play at birthday parties, anniversaries, christenings, corporate and festivals.
- How long do you play for?Cupids Wish Acoustic Duo can play up to 2 hours of acoustic covers.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Cupids Wish have their own PA and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Cupids Wish carry Public Liability Insurance and PAT testing.