Covent Garden String Quartet
The Covent Garden String Quartet is a London based group, available for hire, to add a touch of elegance to your event, wedding, civil partnership, or any other special celebration.
We are qualified professional musicians and have many years' experience playing at a wide range of events and venues in London, Kent, Surrey and around the South East. We specialize in providing music for wedding ceremonies, civil partnerships, parties, anniversaries, charity benefits and corporate events.
Services From Covent Garden String Quartet
4 Piece String Group - 3 Hours
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies and receptions. Parties. Awards ceremonies. Civil partnerships. Recording sessions.
- How long do you play for?Approx 1 hour then short break. And 2 more sets of 50 minutes: with a short break between. We are flexible with timings.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Public liability. Yes. No electric equipment.
- How much space do you require?Approx 12' wide 10 ' deep.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Wherever possible we try to arrange a special request. There may be a charge depending on what it is.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 minutes after an hour. It depends on the overall time of the event.
We have an extensive repertoire for clients to choose from.