Colette is a London-based violinist and electric violinist with a breadth of experience performing at corporate parties, luxury events and weddings both in the UK and around the World. From Australia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, to Switzerland and Serbia, Colette has wowed audiences globally. She has performed on-stage to crowds of up to 50,000 and played with the cast of Lord of The Dance on the Britain's Got Talent final to an audience of over 13 million.
Whether the event calls for a classic and sophisticated accompaniment to a drinks reception, a high energy performance alongside a DJ at a party or nightclub, or beautifully setting the scene as the bride walks down the aisle, Colette will add the bespoke touch to any occasion.
Colette can provide her own amplification with a top of the range Bose L1 compact system that is suitable for up to 150 guests and with her wireless system she can roam freely and play to guests at any event.
- How long do you play for?A standard booking is often 2 x 45 minute sets of background music. However for each event I offer a bespoke package and can tailor my performance times to suit every occasion.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Colette can provide her own amplification with a top of the range Bose L1 compact system that is suitable for up to 150 guests and with her wireless system she can roam freely and play to guests at any event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. I have Public Liability Insurance covering up to £10 million and all sound equipment is PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?I need a space approx. 2m x 2m to play without restriction. I perform wirelessly and can move around the room to interact with guests as well if desired.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am happy to include any requests into my performance. I usually require a months notice for this to allow time for me to practice for your bespoke set list.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I often require a break of around 15-20 minutes in between sets of 45 minutes.