Events - Professional events and lifestyle photographer with ten years experience of a variety of location assignments. Weddings, conferences, charity launches and fundraisers for private and public sector. Largest event was Prince Harry visit to Leeds with 600 delegates for meet and speech. I have also recently completed 70 lifestyle scenarios for blue chip pensions supplier.
I feel very comfortable working with large numbers of people. Discretion, respect and understanding the purpose of the event or assignment is important. A bit of charm, fun and a lot of professional experience is the core of my photography service.
Headshot - Studio or agreed location I shoot professional headshots and profile pictures and have experience with a wide variety of professionals. These include lawyers, financial advisers health workers at their places of work to garden designers, artists and actors on location.
Family portraits - Studio or agreed location I shoot informal shots of families....
- What services do you offer?Professional Events Photography Service
- What does the wedding package include?Pre wedding meeting, shooting on the big day and high resolutiuon uploading to ftp
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I generally take natural, relaxed and informal photographs. I do more formal, group poses when required.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot using two full frame cameras in RAW format. I have a set of lenses and speed lights. I use high resolution jpegs and retouch and process in photoshop and lightroom. All files are 36 megabyte photoshop files when processed and delivered as jpegs.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?5 days maximum turnaround
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. I edit the number to the best selection. However, I can release more images if and when a customer requires additional choices.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone. However, I do have an assistant when required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No. The rights are passed over to the client.
Events - I can arrange a pre event visit if necessary. I expect to have a written brief from you as to who the significant guests are. On the day I provide a full photography service during the event ...