David Cole Photography
Events - Professional events and lifestyle photographer with ten years experience of a variety of location assignments. Weddings, conferences, charity launches and fundraisers for private and public sector. Largest event was Prince Harry visit to Leeds with 600 delegates for meet and speech. I have also recently completed 70 lifestyle scenarios for blue chip pensions supplier.
I feel very comfortable working with large numbers of people. Discretion, respect and understanding the purpose of the event or assignment is important. A bit of charm, fun and a lot of professional experience is the core of my photography service.
Headshot - Studio or agreed location I shoot professional headshots and profile pictures and have experience with a wide variety of professionals. These include lawyers, financial advisers health workers at their places of work to garden designers, artists and actors on location.
Family portraits - Studio or agreed location I shoot informal shots of families....
- What services do you offer?Professional Events Photography Service
- What does the wedding package include?Pre wedding meeting, shooting on the big day and high resolutiuon uploading to ftp
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?I generally take natural, relaxed and informal photographs. I do more formal, group poses when required.
- What kind of technology do you use?I shoot using two full frame cameras in RAW format. I have a set of lenses and speed lights. I use high resolution jpegs and retouch and process in photoshop and lightroom. All files are 36 megabyte photoshop files when processed and delivered as jpegs.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. I use Dropbox.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?5 days maximum turnaround
- Do you send all the photos taken?I upload the best selection to view only. The number of shots submitted depends on the package chosen. The shots are unedited in the first instance. Editing is only done once the client selects their images. However, I can release more images if and when a customer requires additional choices. The client can purchase the shots as an online gallery or CD.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I generally work alone. However, I do have an assistant when required.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?No. All rights are passed over to the client.
Events - I can arrange a pre event visit if necessary. I expect to have a written brief from you as to who the significant guests are. On the day I provide a full photography service during the event ...