clairesfunfaces provides a friendly, professional fun service by a fully insured painter who has very high quality designs. Plus makes own handmade bling/gem clusters to compliment designs and give that extra 'wow'. Professional services at all time, fully qualified and insured.
Antonella Mitchell• 27 Oct 2018
Claire’s face painting far exceeded all our expectations at my daughter’s 5th birthday party and everyone was wowed by her work. The adults even had their faces painted after the kids! Claire was really friendly and approachable and the children loved her. She’s professional and was very easy to communicate with when organising the party. We would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a facepainter. She is truly talented.
Bethan Grimshaw• 24 Jun 2018
Claire was amazing - great with the little ones, fantastic artist, friendly and chatty.
We would highly recommend her.
Booking was easy through poptop too.
Sati• 12 Jan 2019
Amazing!!! Brilliant customer care, the kids loved their face paints and the parents were amazed at the quality and finished work will definitely be using Claire for all our parties going forward can’t recommend her enough. Polite, punctual and didn’t disappoint. Thank you so much Claire you completed our event 😃
Ian Mackinnon• 23 Feb 2019
Andy• 13 Oct 2018
More than happy excellent service thanks
- Any special requirements for the show?Parental supervision for children required
- Is the show safe?Yes
- Can you work outdoors?Yes
- What venues can you work in?All venues
- What age range do you work with?Any age
- Is there any extra chargesI provide glitter eyes at £5. I also provide bling that i have made to give designs such as princess crowns, mermaids anything really. Bling for the whole party is additional £10 however birthday child recieves a free one anyway.
- Do i have to pay a deposit.Yes i take a deposit/booking fee which is non refundapble. This secures your booking. If for unforseen corcumstance i am unable to provide the service then full refund is given.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?16 years experience as a nursery practioner
- How long do you need to set up?Roughly 20 minutes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes i do
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No limit of children. I estimate i can do 15 nicely in an hour n half party. If glitter tattoos are required also, i suggest a 2 hour booking.
*Facepainting for all ages above 3 years old.
*Glitter tattoos for all ages above 3 years old.
*partial body painting for all ages including under 3's if just a small design on the hand/arm.