Chrissie Cadillac offers a fun-filled afternoon/evening of 50's and 60's hit songs plus a disco with lighting as part of her fantastic package (no need to book a seperate DJ!). Her act also includes scene setters and props at no extra charge so that your themed event looks spectacular! Choose from two or three sets of live singing. Chrissie also provides a free photo projector hire service for family photos or retro video footage from the 50's and 60's eras.
Chrissie is happy to cater to playlists in the disco part of the evening. All decades of music can be played in the disco to create a fun and diverse event. Chrissie is great with children and will happily organise party games or dances for any little ones at your party. Feel free to request Chrissie's vintage games package for a small additional fee of £30.
Chrissie's act is perfect for themed events or vintage weddings. Chrissie has great reviews and testimonials. She is the number one 50's female solo act in the UK.
Sally• Oct. 19, 2019
Chrissie Cadillac was a fantastic hit at my 70th birthday party last night. She had carefully selected suitable dance music following my initial preferences and was able to play some requests during the evening. Her setup was colourful and fun and she had an excellent rapport with my guests. Chrissie even joined us on the dance floor to teach us the moves to some dances. Volume and lighting was adjusted to suit my requirements.
In a nutshell we were delighted. Thank you so much Chrissie.
Jeanette dyke• May 19, 2018
Chrissie was on time , efficient and friendly . She is a very good singer and great value for money
Sam Neale• Feb. 24, 2018
I had a 50's style 30th birthday at my town hall and I nearly cried when I saw how beautiful the stage looked. Chrissie Cadillac was successful in getting all my friends up to dance and they are very difficult to pull away from their iPhones. The disco part was equally as good as the live singing. I would highly recommend Chrissie Cadillac to anyone looking for an authentic vintage themed event,
Thomas Bale• Dec. 15, 2017
Very impressed with my booking. Chrissie has an amazing voice and covers a wide range of artists. The stage was decorated and photo projector service saved me a small fortune. Had so many compliments from my guests.
Violeta Morgan• Dec. 2, 2017
Chrissie Cadillac is a loved regular act at my pub here in Tring. She pulls the punters in with a stunning show of 50's and 60's songs. I can highly recommend her as she is such a lovely lady.
Lesley Ash• June 3, 2017
Chrissie was fabulous. She arrived at the venue in good time, discreetly put her equipment in place and kept the music of 50's & 60's playing when the guests were eating making the whole afternoon and evening flow smoothly. I asked for and got the entertainment I requested and she sang very well, making us oldies relive the music of our youth! Great party entertainer who I can thoroughly recommend.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:50's and 60's tribute act covering all the great hits from Elvis to Buddy Holly and Connie Francis. Free disco and stage decoration offered as standard.
- What are the highlights of your career?I was booked for the Rolls Royce summer party and had a private tour of where the engines are made.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Private birthday parties, wedding anniversaries, 50's themed events and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Rolls Royce Private clients Hotels and pubs Nursing Homes
- How long do you play for?Three sets of 45 minutes plus a free disco package. Potentially up to 8 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, I have top of the range equipmment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?8 metres wide by 3 metres where possible but not always necessary.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No breaks as such as music always available.
- What style of music do you offer?I specialise in 50's and 60's hits but offer all music eras for the disco. I cover a wide range of 50's and 60's artists from Elvis to Connie Francis and The Kinks.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, please give me two weeks notice where possible.
- Do you do open-air acts?I absolutely love performing out in the open air.
Return To Sender
Bee Bop A Lula
All I Have To Do Is Dream
Rock Around The Clock
Shake, Ratlle and Roll
See You Later Alligator
Blue Suede Shoes
That'll Be The Day
Rock Around The Clock
Johnny Be Good
Do You Love Me?
The Beatles Medley
Boots Are Made For Walking
Brown Eyed Girl
I Love Rock 'n' Roll
And many more!