Entertaining has always been with me, from inadvertently joining in with Morris Dancers at a festival aged 3, to fronting and leading one of East Anglia’s most successful bands for the last 17 years. With years of experience in ‘amateur’ dramatics, and a natural, relaxed and fun sense of self, I’m able to mix with anyone, in any situation.
As a singer and entertainer – anything can and does happen! I work to take every situation in my stride and work with you to provide a memorable and fun experience. The music whilst incredibly important, is only a part of the show provided by CW Entertainments!
Doc Sharp• Jan. 17, 2019
A Great entertainer who is also a great musician, very versatile NOT a man who just stands there and sings. Keep rockin Chris!
Florida club• March 1, 2019
Chris has performed for us a few times. We think he's amazing. He's lively and funny and interacts with the audience. Brilliant musician and singer. Great performer all round.
Norada potter heigham• Oct. 13, 2018
Great night chris was fab played all sorts of music loved that he done Chas a Dave was really good looking forward to seeing him again
New Years Day• Jan. 1, 2019
Excellent!!! We had a fantastic party and Chris was just what we needed to start the new year, full of fun and fantastic music. We will definitely have him again.
Howard Bowles• Jan. 5, 2019
"I have been to many Chris Wilson shows and that is exactly what he produces ....a show!
Chris has a varied of music that suits all ages and tastes...... he is an excellent entertainer, one of the best I have seen and heard across Anglia."
Anna• Sept. 23, 2018
Brilliant from start to finish
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Pubs, Clubs, Hotels, Care Homes, Birthdays, Parties and Weddings
- Who are your previous clients?Too many to mention!
- How long do you play for?1, 2 or 3 hour shows available
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Top of the line QSC - pa and lighting rig
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Fully insured and PAT tested
- How much space do you require?Not a lot!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can't guarantee it - but I'll try!!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 or 2 10 minutes at most
Anything from Frank Sinatra to Rag n Bone Man, Muddy Waters to Madness, Lionel Ritchie to Oasis and everything in between!