Chris plays music from the 60's through to the present day including artists from The Beatles, The Kings Of Leon, George Ezra, Ed Sheeran and is guaranteed to have your venue or event dancing for the evening. Using high quality PA system, instruments, moving head lighting and backing tracks, Chris has the powerful sound of a band yet the flexibility and cost of a solo act.
Chris also offers a more background/quieter option of an acoustic set as well as a DJ service for before, in between or after the live music or, as a stand alone package.
Chris has 25 years of experience playing guitar and has done thousands of gigs in venues as small as living rooms and as big as O2 academies across the Uk and Europe.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, weddings, general functions, pubs, house parties.
- Who are your previous clients?Many Private Parties The Hen House Public House The Hatherton Inn The Royal Oak, Burton The Staffordshire Bull, Stafford Mr and Mrs Wright - Party at Ramada Sutton Coldfield The Summerhouse - Wolverhampton The Black Country Arms - Walsall The Olde Rose and Crown - Stafford The Bridge Inn - Newport The Goldmine - Tipton In addition - numerous wedding and corporate events as a soloist and with the band.
- How long do you play for?I play for 2 x 45 minute sets plus encores.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own top quality PA and computer controlled lighting that is programmed to the music.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability and PAT tested equipment.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 4 square meters. Depending on my set up with light this can be smaller.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Where possible I will accommodate. This is also dependant on song keys etc..
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I am fully flexible with the performance times and breaks so if it suits the event for me to play one long set then that is fine. I can also take breaks although long breaks between sets can be difficult in terms of event momentum.
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson/Bruno Mars
Shut Up and Dance - Walk The Moon
Weather With You - Crowded House
Hards Days Night - Beatles
Teenage Kicks -The Undertones
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
One Day Like This - Elbow
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Wouldn’t It Be Good - Nik Kershaw
Electric Dreams - Human League
I predict a riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Learn to Fly - Foo Fighters
White room - Cream (Eric Clapton)
We can work it out - Beatles
Sultans of Swing - Dire Straits
Don’t Stop Believing - Journey
20th Century Boy - T Rex
Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
Counting Stars - One Republic
Valerie - The Zutons
Wake Me Up - Avici
Starlight - Muse
Angel of Harlem - U2
Wouldn’t It Be Good - Nik Kershaw
Long train running _ The Doobie Brothers
Dakota - Stereophonics
Are you gonna be my girl - Jet
She’s so Lovely - Scouting for Girls
Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
All Night long - Lionel Ritchie
Chelsea dagger - The Fratelis
Hard to handle - The Black Crowes
This Love - Maroon 5
Mr Blue Sky - E.L.O.
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
Mr Jones - Counting Crows
Locked Out of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Wish you were here - Pink Floyd
Design for life - Manic Street Preachers
Dani California - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
All these things I’ve done - The Killers
Last Night - The Strokes
Paperback Writer - The Beatles
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Daydream believer - The Monkeys
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Town Called Malice - The Jam
Mr Brightside - The KIllers
Wonderwall - Oasis
Sex on Fire - The KIngs of Leon