Services From Christopher Law in Leicester
A huge range of acoustic covers for any occasion! Weddings, Party's and pubs!
Deep, honest powerful music that is performed from the heart! A vast range of Acoustic covers and originals with accompanying Harmonica from Irish and American influences.
My music will put the finishing touches on any of your occasions covering Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding receptions, Pubs, bars, and private parties, If you want to sit and relax and take in some easy- listening music or get up and dance the night away, i can cater for all your needs!
Performing solo, songs from modern to old classics that will make you smile and feel good, and songs that will inspire you to reflect.
I perform in Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire and other surrounding areas entertaining pubs, private parties and Weddings.
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile, take a few minutes to check out my videos and customer reviews on the bottom of this page.
I hope you find the musician your looking for. Please don't hesitate to get in touch......
Joanne Carr• Aug. 13, 2021
We were blown away with Chris's performance, he was so accommodating and charming. We booked him for a lunchtime celebration for 20 guests and he judged it perfectly. He is super talented and his choice of songs were bang on. Do not hesitate to book Chris, you won't be disappointed. I really hope to see him soon. x
Lisa Lynam• July 18, 2020
Chris was incredible, nothing was too big an ask!! He is acoustically brilliant and our guests truly loved him!!
Would book him again in a heartbeat
Debra• Sept. 8, 2021
I WOULD RECOMMEND CHRIS LAW-MUSIC FOR ANY OCCATION HE WAS A FRIENDLY GUY AND ENTERTAINED US. WE ENJOYED HIS MUSIC AND WOULD BOOK HIM AGAIN.
Ian Munday• July 27, 2019
We were let down last minute by a musician and Chris made himself available at about 2 hours notice - he was punctual and polite and played 2 x 1 hour sets with music ranging from background mellow music to foot stamping and hand clapping Irish tunes at the end. He read the audience really well and is a really nice gentleman - we have made him a member of our club and hope to have him back for regular music nights - thoroughly recommended
Ian (Bar) 10/10
Sammy Glover• July 20, 2019
We absolutely adored having Chris with us last night. He had a wide range of music which fit perfectly with what we were looking for. His communication has always been excellent and it was never an issue getting hold of him to try an organise the event. He’s a very talented musician and he got along with the crowd like a house on fire. He’s a top bloke and it was a pleasure to meet him and this certainly won’t be the last time we have him with us. Looking to certainly make it a regular gig. Once again Chris thank you so much for making the night a hit!!
Sammy Glover (Pub/Restaurant ) 10/10
Lewis and Tiphanie• July 13, 2019
We couldn't be happier with the set Chris did for us on our wedding day, great performer and everyone enjoyed the music. Chris was great at staying in touch ahead of the event checking what songs we like/don't like, he learned a new song for our first dance which he performed really well. Chris was extremely helpful and accommodating. We really recommend booking him for your event.
Lewis and Tiphanie (Wedding) 10/10
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Wedding ceremonies. Wedding receptions. Private parties. Background music events. Pubs/bars. Restaurants.
Who are your previous clients?
I have performed for many private parties including birthdays and other celebrations. I have performed for many Pubs and Bars. I have performed instrumental pieces for wedding ceremonies. I have performed for many wedding receptions. I have performed at venues regarding my original songs and single releases.
How long do you play for?
Up to 2 hours.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
I have a fully equipped P.A plus a smaller portable amp for the smaller gigs. I do not have lighting.
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
How much space do you require?
2m x 2m square
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
if i have sufficient time to learn the song then yes.
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
I require 15 minute break after every hour of performance. But depending on the booking i can play none stop for 1 and half hours.
*Guitar and Vocals* - (Note my Instrumental pieces are also listed below along with my Originals)
1) Dirty Old Town - The Pogues
2) Seven Drunk Nights - The Dubliners
3) Whiskey in the Jar - The Dubliners
4) Galway Girl - Steve Earle
5) Belfast Mill - The Fureys
6) The Wild Rover - The Dubliners
6) Don't think twice its alright - Bob Dylan
7) All Along The Watchtower - Bob Dylan
8) Blowing In The Wind - Bob Dylan
9) The times are changing - Bob Dylan
10) Jenny Dont Be Hasty - Paolo Nutini
11) New Shoes - Paolo Nutinin
12) Escape (The Pina Colada song) - Rupert Holmes
13) Wonderwall - Oasis
14) Don’t - Ed Sheeran
15) Perfect - Ed sheeran
16) The Dock Of The Bay - Otis Redding
17) Kate Mccannon - Colter Wall
18) Hear comes the sun - The Beatles
19) House of the rising sun - Animals
20) Use somebody - Kings of Leon
21) Hey Brother - Avicci
22) Don't be cruel - Elvis
23) Teddy bear - Elvis
24) Waterloo - Abba
25) Better Together - Jack Johnson
26) Bad Moon Rising - Creedance Clearwater Revival
27) Wasnt Expecting That - Jamie Lawson
28) Let Her Go - Passenger
29) I Will Wait - Mumford and Sons
30) Lion man - Mumford and sons
31) Piano Man - Billy Joel
32) Love Yourself - Justin Bieper
33) You've got a friend in me - Toy story Song
34) Runaround sue - Dion Di Mucci -
35) Johnny Cash - Sixteen tonne
36) Johnny Cash - One
37) Zombie - The Cranberries
38) Wicked Game - Chris Isaak
39) Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
40) Hold Back The River - James Bay
41) Human - Rag and Bone Man
42) Candy - Paolo Nutini
43) Tricks of the Trade - Paolo Nutini
44) Lucky Now - Ryan Adams
45) You Dont Care For Me Enough To Cry - John Moreland
46) Cherokee - John Moreland
47) Bad Things - Jace Everett
48) Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley
49) Older Chests - Damien Rice
50) Delicate - Damien Rice
51) Layla - Eric Clapton
52) Yellow Brick Road
53) Against The Grain - Dallas Green
54) Forgive Me - Dallas Green - Angus And Julia Stone
55) I Wont Give Up - Jason Mraz
56) All Of Me - John Legend
57) You Belong To Me - Jason Wade
58) Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
59) Johnny Cash - Hurt
God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman (Christmas Song)
The River Runs High
Black painted glass
Cant seem to say goodbye
Is this love
Im sorry i was drunk
The face that hides behind
The world and I
Somebody i used to know (Instrumental) - Goyte
Heartbeats - Jose Gonzalez (instrumental)
I cant help falling in love - Elvis Presley (instrumental)
Close to you (Instrumental) - The carpenters
Wonderful tonight - Eric Clapton
Hallelujah - Jeff Buckley (Instrumental)
(Harmonica added to guitar and vocals)
All along the watchtower (Bob Dylan)
Blowing in the wind (Bob Dylan)
The time are changing (Bob Dylan)
Dirty old town - (The pogues)
Run around sue (Dion Di Mucci)
Piano Man (Billy Joel)
Belfast mill (The Furey's)