Deep, honest powerful music that is performed from the heart! A vast range of Acoustic covers and originals with accompanying Harmonica from Irish and American influences.
My music will put the finishing touches on any of your occasions covering Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding receptions, Pubs, bars, and private parties, If you want to sit and relax and take in some easy- listening music or get up and dance the night away, i can cater for all your needs!
Performing solo, songs from modern to old classics that will make you smile and feel good, and songs that will inspire you to reflect.
I perform in and around Hertfordshire entertaining pubs, private parties and Weddings.
Thank you for taking the time to view my profile, take a few minutes to check out my videos and customer reviews on the bottom of this page.
I hope you find the musician your looking for. Please don't hesitate to get in touch......
Ian Munday• 27 Jul 2019
We were let down last minute by a musician and Chris made himself available at about 2 hours notice - he was punctual and polite and played 2 x 1 hour sets with music ranging from background mellow music to foot stamping and hand clapping Irish tunes at the end. He read the audience really well and is a really nice gentleman - we have made him a member of our club and hope to have him back for regular music nights - thoroughly recommended
Ian (Bar) 10/10
Mrs Gill (Wedding)• 7 Apr 2017
Cannot recommend Chris enough. Through the booking phases he was easy to contact and keen to give us exactly what we wanted in terms of music choice and performance time. We had initially planned for Chris to be playing inside but we're lucky enough to have some gorgeous English sunshine and Chris was prepared to totally change location to keep myself and my new husband happy. The music was brilliantly balanced between background noise and a performance for our guests to watch and enjoy. We've h...
Richard and Natasha Jackson (Wedding)• 4 Aug 2018
Simply BRILLIANT! We can’t thank you enough for playing at our wedding. You were fantastic from the moment you started playing. We had an abundance of comments from our guests highlighting how extra special you made the day. From initial contact to your performance on the day, you have remained very professional and prompt. It has been a pleasure dealing with you. Thank you so much for playing at our wedding, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you!
Steve and Maria Brewer (Wedding)• 19 Aug 2017
Chris played at our wedding on Saturday August 19th 2017 . He was amazing honestly he was fantastic. Talented. Professional. And fun he really made the day special a good mix of songs done really well was open for special requests wen asked and very helpful wen chosing songs for play list . Really would recommend him And would definitely have him for eney other occasions. Big thank you from steven and Maria
Herbie Nyathi (Khoi khoi bar and Vino )• 5 Aug 2017
We were blessed to have Chris play for the first time at Khoi khoi bar and Vino for a Charity event and our first year anniversary last month. Chris caught everyone's attention with his excessively beautiful voice and lyrics. We had to book him for his solo gig soon after the event on public demand. What he is also good at is a keeping the audience on their fit. I for one; I couldn't sit down when he did an Irish tune. Looking forward to his return on the 5th of August 2017. I have booked my fro...
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding ceremonies. Wedding receptions. Private parties. Background music events. Pubs/bars. Restaurants.
- Who are your previous clients?I have performed for many private parties including birthdays and other celebrations. I have performed for many Pubs and Bars. I have performed instrumental pieces for wedding ceremonies. I have performed for many wedding receptions. I have performed at venues regarding my original songs and single releases.
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a fully equipped P.A plus a smaller portable amp for the smaller gigs. I do not have lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2m x 2m square
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?if i have sufficient time to learn the song then yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I require 15 minute break after every hour of performance. But depending on the booking i can play none stop for 1 and half hours.
*Guitar and Vocals* - (Note my Instrumental pieces are also listed below)