Chloe Jones is a singer-songwriter and acoustic performer from Greater Manchester. With her rich tones and unique vocal quality, Chloe has a voice beyond her years and has been likened to artists such as Joan Baez, Tracy Chapman and Karen Carpenter. Chloe’s style falls into the genres of folk & indie with the twang of country & Americana also making itself heard in the delivery of her heartfelt, lyrical and haunting songs.
ann manners• 16 Mar 2019
Chloe was great,beautiful singer loads of guests commented on how good she was,she went down really well,had a good and varied song list.i would book her again in an instant and would also recommend her,top marks well done Chloe!!!
Jenny Smith• 15 Sep 2018
"She was absolutely fantastic, extremely talented.
Played great songs for the group of girls in their 20s and in their 60s. Would hire again in a heartbeat! Thank you for making the evening perfect!"
Winston Galang• 28 Mar 2019
One of the most beautiful and amazing voice I've heard. The residents in the nursing home wants Chloe to perform again and again. Beautiful, great great job.
JAMES LAYBATS• 25 Jan 2019
Absolutely amazing lady with an amazing voice. Chloe absolutely wowed my customers
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, live music venues, festivals, pubs, bars, restaurants.
- How long do you play for?I can do a range of different length sets depending on the event. Most commonly I would do 2x45minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own mid sized PA and fairy lights.
- How much space do you require?A small space that can fit myself standing by a mic with my guitar and space for one speaker on a stand.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, as long as I have 1-2 weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?It all depends on the length of the set but I usually would only need a 15 minute break.
Acoustic singer and guitarist providing a range of music from all kinds of styles and genres.