Cherry plays a mixture of pop, rock, ska and motown covers both acoustically and in a full electric band called The Bees Knees. Her acoustic act is available as a trio, duo and she also performs solo. For the full electric band she is available as a trio, quartet, 5 piece and 6 piece band.
Cherry has been in bands since she was the age of 15 but has become even more popular now she has started playing acoustically. She has a powerful rock voice with an extensive range but can also sing a variety of styles ranging from soft ballads to pop to blues.
She performs as a duo with Ste Ryder who is a very talented professional bass player who plays upright bass when playing in the duo. Her acoustic act can also be booked as a trio which includes Matt Giles on cajon. Although they play acoustic music they keep the mood very lively and get the crowd dancing. They can also adapt to a more toned down environment and play as background music if needed.
Cherry's full electric band can include t...
Kevin• 30 Jun 2018
Just fantastic! We had Lauren & Steve perform at our outdoor party in the sun and they were just great! Everyone loved the fact that they knew everything they sang and they were so good! Got everyone involved and provided just the right kind of atmosphere for the event....even my neighbours came out to listen to them. Thanks so much to both of you!!!
Michael kime• 24 Aug 2017
Cherry was fantastic a great singer and made our night so special! She was able to learn our songs with limited time and did a great job, me and my fiancé will be forever greatful!
Carolina Amorim• 13 Sep 2017
Excellent singer with a beautiful voice. We loved it! Xx
Nicola Dyson• 22 Apr 2017
Really good...would recommend cherry to friends and family...everyone enjoyed themselves...thank you :)
Samantha Beni• 3 Aug 2017
Wow!!! Cherry is fantastic so easy to communicate with and she did a fab job we will deffinetly be booking you again 😀 so friendly and happy. You did a great job
- How can event planners pay for your services?Either cash, bank transfer or paypal.
- Who are your previous clients?That will be a very long list but Bierkeller in Manchester and Leeds, The Station Hotel in Ashton Under Lyne and The Acoustic Lounge in Poynton are venues that use us regularly. We also have reviews from one off venues and parties on our website.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I play all kinds of events, pubs, parties and weddings. I also host many multi artist events in the centre of Manchester and Leeds.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Considering the services we provide and our experience, we offer a very reasonable price. We have our own equipment and my other job is in the music industry and promoting so I have a good knowledge of how the business works.
- What are the highlights of your career?Generally being a known name around the Manchester Music Scene and getting a residency at one of the busiest bars in central Manchester.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Acoustic solo/duo act that performs pop, rock and motown covers.
- How long do you play for?Anything up to 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA but no lighting. If lighting is required we can hire it for an extra cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Hardly any really. There will be me and a PA. For my duo sets I will needs slightly more room but just enough to fit an extra person in the performance area.
Valerie – Amy Winehouse/The Zutons
Locked out of Heaven – Bruno Mars
Stuck in the Middle – Stealers Wheel
Sweet Home Alabama – Lynyrd Skynyrd
Sweet Child of Mine – Guns n Roses
Rolling in the Deep – A...