Based in Guildford, Cheesecake are a fantastic party band working mostly around Surrey, London and the South of England. They provide a total entertainment solution for corporate or private events. Fun, music and mayhem. Party classics, rocking tunes, all carried off with humour and energy by an experienced, highly capable and totally cool live band. Extensive, flexible range of great dance music and classic show-stoppers, interspersed with generous helpings of cheese, both vintage and modern. With the addition of our optional fiddle player we can also play traditional jigs and reels and a whole range of Irish songs, as well as our mainstream party set.
Alex• 1 Jan 1970
A mere thank you probably would not be enough. The way you rocked the night was amazing. Every guest mentioned that the best of the day was the band. We were surprised beyond any measure. What a performance? What music? What connection with the crowd? Fabulous! There is hardly any other word out to describe the performance. Everyone joined in the dance floor. We too, for the first time!
Amy• 28 Jul 2017
Cheesecake performed last night at our wedding and we would like to say a massive thank you to them. They were absolutely amazing and a highlight of the wedding day. All our guests commented on how much they enjoyed the music and were all very impressed. They were very professional and created a really fun atmosphere. The dance floor was always full! Thank you so much!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, we are open to preparing specific songs (especially for the “first dance”), and also like you to select ones from our setlist that are your favourites.
- How much space do you require?The minimum space for a full band with drum kit is probably around 5m x 3m, but ideally a little more. We hardly ever have a problem with space as we are relatively compact.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one break is enough, around 30 to 45 minutes, depending on how the evening is going.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have £5m Public Liability Insurance and all of our equipment is tested annually.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have our own PA system, suitable for all but the largest venues and 2-3 lighting trees for party atmosphere.
- How long do you play for?We usually play for 2 1/2 hours, which can be split up however you choose. We supply DJ tunes through our PA system before we play, during break, and while we pack up.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly weddings and parties, but we can also provide more intimate duo music (violin/guitar or two guitars) for earlier parts of your wedding day. We can learn a song of your choice for your first dance, or play a recording if you prefer.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly weddings and parties, but we can also provide more intimate duo music (violin/guitar or two guitars) for earlier parts of your wedding day.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are a fully live band with the special addition of a violinist, which provides options for upbeat Irish and Celtic folk songs, great for all-in dance floor rollicking. We have a huge repertoire from the 60s to now and take requests and keep the party spontaneous and fresh.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively and fun 4 piece live band including violin/Irish fiddle, perfect for weddings.
60s/Rock and Roll
Brown Eyed Girl
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
I Saw Her Standing There
I'm a Believer
Johnny B. Goode
9 to 5
Blame it on th...