Make your event stand tall by bringing the inside out with our authentic Nordic Tipis available to hire for weddings, parties, corporate events & more.
- How long is the booking for?We tend to put the Tipi up a day before the event (depending on location and size of booking) for use the whole day and night, with take down being the day after the event. However we are happy to discuss this and decide what suits you and your event best.
- How can you decorate your marquee?You can decorate the Tipi inside however you like. Bunting, hanging foliage, lanterns, fairy lights and much more can all be added to create the perfect style for your event.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?Our Tipi canvas is a natural beige colour and creates warm lighting inside. However when it comes to the colour scheme, styling and everything else, it is completely up to you how you do it!
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We are able to supply added extras to make your event extra special. Such as catering vans and unique cocktail trailers, to photo booths and stage areas.
- Do you provide insurance cover?We recommend taking our damage waiver which is charged at 5% of the total hire cost. This acts as an insurance for your event.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We are able to provide heating powered by generators depending on the location and accessibility.
- What about lighting in your marquee?Yes. We provide multiple lighting options for your Tipi event. The following lighting options are available: - General lighting (spot lighting) - Fairy lights (wrapped around each pole) - Colour changing lights (ideal for when using the disco ball) - Festoon lighting (External use)
- What about marquee flooring?We use DandyDura® woven matting for our flooring. This is included in the tipi price. Extra matting can be provided to create a walkway path at a small extra charge.
Make your event stand tall. Explore how our Authentic Nordic Tipis will create the perfect setting for your event.