6-piece party band featuring male and female lead vocalists comprising; bass/vocals, drums/vocals, guitar/male lead vocalist, keyboards/vocals, saxophone/percussionist and female lead vocalist.
We're able to play up to 3 hours of live music and happy if required to provide a DJ service too.
Our repertoire is huge, with a little bit of something to suit all tastes.
- Who are your previous clients?AstraZeneca, Bank of Scotland, Barclays Bank, Bolton Borough Council, Browell Smith & Co, BT, Capitol Records (USA), Charlogrove Summer Ball, Classic Marques, Craft Guild of Master Chefs, CTC Marine, DeVere Hotels, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, Dupont (UK) Ltd, Durham County Council, Durham University, Fantastic Fireworks, Fenwicks, Freemasons, Glaxo Smith Kline, Granda TV, Great North Air Ambulance, Greggs, Hilton Hotels, ICI, IRS Records, Leicester Borough Council, Magic Circle, Manchester United FC, Middlesbrough FC, Miss Sunderland Pageant, Newcastle United FC, NHS, Northern Rock, RAF Boulmer, RAF Linton-on-Ousse, Roche, Rotary Association, Royal Automobile Association, Sage UK, Scouts Association, SKY TV, Sunderland FC, Tall Ships Race event organisers, Tees Alliance Group (TAG) Ltd, Teesside University, T-Mobile, Tudor Griffiths Group, UK Motor Industry - Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Vauxhall, Unison, Virgin, Waterstons
- How can event planners pay for your services?It's usual that payment is made by direct bank transfer.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played for pretty much every type of event including; weddings, corporate events, charity balls, awards ceremonies, private parties.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a huge repertoire and don't work to a fixed playlist, preferring instead to adapt to our audience and pick/choose songs as an evening unfolds. This allows us to do our best to keep the dance floor full all night. With such a large repertoire we have songs to suit all tastes and we don't take breaks between songs. Once we start playing, we don't stop until the end of our set.
- What are the highlights of your career?We all work as professional within the music industry and as such, have a host of performance and recording credits to our names. The list of personnel with whom we've played is substantial and includes some of the biggest names in music including; The Rolling Stones, Sting, Tom Jones, Robbie Williams, The Bee Gees, Elton John, to name but a few
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Our breaks and the length of breaks is wholly dependent on the planned itinerary of the event at which we're playing. That said, we try to offer as much live music as possible and keep breaks to a minimum.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're always happy to talk to clients about the prospect of us learning their favourite songs.
- How much space do you require?In an ideal would a stage area of 20' x 12' would be idal. The reality is that we've yet to encounter a space we've not been able to fit in to.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
Our repertoire is huge and as such, we don't use a fixed play list. We prefer instead to watch our audience and chop/change songs to suit who we're playing for and in an attempt at keeping the dance ...