Chameleon Wedding & Function Band
6-piece party band featuring male and female lead vocalists comprising; bass/vocals, drums/vocals, guitar/male lead vocalist, keyboards/vocals, saxophone/percussionist and female lead vocalist.
We're able to play up to 3 hours of live music and happy if required to provide a DJ service too.
Our repertoire is huge, with a little bit of something to suit all tastes.
- What are the highlights of your career?We all work as professional within the music industry and as such, have a host of performance and recording credits to our names. The list of personnel with whom we've played is substantial and includes some of the biggest names in music including; The Rolling Stones, Sting, Tom Jones, Robbie Williams, The Bee Gees, Elton John, to name but a few
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have a huge repertoire and don't work to a fixed playlist, preferring instead to adapt to our audience and pick/choose songs as an evening unfolds. This allows us to do our best to keep the dance floor full all night. With such a large repertoire we have songs to suit all tastes and we don't take breaks between songs. Once we start playing, we don't stop until the end of our set.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We have played for pretty much every type of event including; weddings, corporate events, charity balls, awards ceremonies, private parties.
- Who are your previous clients?AstraZeneca, Bank of Scotland, Barclays Bank, Bolton Borough Council, Browell Smith & Co, BT, Capitol Records (USA), Charlogrove Summer Ball, Classic Marques, Craft Guild of Master Chefs, CTC Marine, DeVere Hotels, Dudley Metropolitan Borough Council, Dupont (UK) Ltd, Durham County Council, Durham University, Fantastic Fireworks, Fenwicks, Freemasons, Glaxo Smith Kline, Granda TV, Great North Air Ambulance, Greggs, Hilton Hotels, ICI, IRS Records, Leicester Borough Council, Magic Circle, Manchester United FC, Middlesbrough FC, Miss Sunderland Pageant, Newcastle United FC, NHS, Northern Rock, RAF Boulmer, RAF Linton-on-Ousse, Roche, Rotary Association, Royal Automobile Association, Sage UK, Scouts Association, SKY TV, Sunderland FC, Tall Ships Race event organisers, Tees Alliance Group (TAG) Ltd, Teesside University, T-Mobile, Tudor Griffiths Group, UK Motor Industry - Audi, BMW, Citroen, Ford, Jaguar, Lexus, Mercedes, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, Vauxhall, Unison, Virgin, Waterstons
- How can event planners pay for your services?It's usual that payment is made by direct bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?In an ideal would a stage area of 20' x 12' would be idal. The reality is that we've yet to encounter a space we've not been able to fit in to.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're always happy to talk to clients about the prospect of us learning their favourite songs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Our breaks and the length of breaks is wholly dependent on the planned itinerary of the event at which we're playing. That said, we try to offer as much live music as possible and keep breaks to a minimum.
Our repertoire is huge and as such, we don't use a fixed play list. We prefer instead to watch our audience and chop/change songs to suit who we're playing for and in an attempt at keeping the dance floor full. The song in our repertoire span every decade and within this you can expect to hear a whole host of classic dance floor hits.
For weddings we are able to provide music for the entire day including the wedding ceremony itself, afternoon reception, wedding breakfast and of course the wedding party. We're not limited to weddings though as we've played at a great many corporate events and charity fund raising balls.
Although we don't have a fixed playlist, here's an example of some of the songs we regularly play.
Can't take my eyes off you
Mack the knife
Crazy little thing called love
9 to 5
Dance the night away
My first, my last, my everything
You should be dancing
Can’t stop the feeling
I will survive
Ain't no stoppin' us now
Blame it on the boogie
I feel good
I heard it through the grapevine
All about that bass
You should be dancing
I want you back
Shut up and dance
Higher & Higher
Dancing in the Street / Get ready
Forget You / Moves like Jagger
Long train running
Dancing on the ceiling
Johnny B. Goode / Great balls of fire / I saw her standing there
Town called Malice
Signed sealed delivered
We are family
Shake your body down to the ground
Summer of ’69
You can call me Al
Walking on Sunshine
Don’t look back in anger
Sex on fire
Brown eyed girl
All night long
Other regularly played numbers include:
Groove is in the heart
Hold my hand
How will I know
Is this love
I wanna dance with somebody
Let's stay together
Move on up
Never too much