Always striving to be the market leader in event equipment hire in the East Of England, here at CFM Event Hire we truly believe that customer service is the number one priority and is paramount to the future success of our company.
There is an age old saying in business "a company is only as good as its staff" and that`s why we operate every part of our day to day business by utliising every skill and attribute of our office staff and delivery technicians to bring you the very best experience at your event.
We have the experience, the product knowledge and the best in customer service to make your event a memorable one with the minimum of hassle and all at the very best price we can offer.
All our services carry full public liability cover as standard.
We are passionate about working in an organised and efficient environment and our equipment storage facility is home to our vast range of sound, lighting, AV, staging and barrier hire equipment.
This is all PAT safety certificated and regularly cleaned, checked and made ready for the next hire customer by our warehouse staff.
Quality, reliable, checked and tested equipment for your event.
We are a privately owned business partnership, operating in the heart of the East Of England and we never sub-contract or rely on any third party to deliver any of our services. Our management team personally oversee every aspect of day to day operations to bring you the quality you expect every time.
We are part of the Regional Services Group, actively involved in other service industry and supply businesses throughout the UK with over 3 decades of experience in our sector.
Our management team originate from the TV, film and radio broadcast industry with a wealth of experience in the technical aspects of sound and lighting, outside broadcasts and live events so rest assured that your event will be in safe hands.
Services From This Supplier
- Do we deliver?Yes, it’s the only and best option we offer. Our highly experienced event crew will deliver and carry out full technical set up at your event venue with de-rig and collection all carried out by us. A complete onsite hassle free service.
- Are we insured?Of course! We hold £10m public liability cover for the equipment we hire to you.
- Can our customers collect the equipment from us?This is not an option we offer simply because we want you to have a hassle free hire experience, leaving technical and health and safety issues to us.
- When were we established?In the summer of 2009 and we are proud to say that we carried out bookings at around 3500 events in our first decade of trading.
- What type of events and venues do we work at?We supply a range of events including private parties, corporate events, weddings, exhibitions, seminars, conferencing, training, fashion shows and Instore promotions. We work at exhibition halls, retail premises, private and corporate buildings, wedding venues, hotels, village halls, pubs and restaurants, churches and just about anywhere!
- Are we flexible to meet the needs of your event?Of course! We have old school values and remain customer focused at all times during your experience with us.
- Are we contactable out of hours and during the Hire period?Yes. All customers are supplied with a technical support number so we are easily contactable during the hire period. We are here for technical advice, problem solving or any other aspect of your hire experience.
Plasma screen hire
Projector and screen hire
DJ and disco equipment hire
PA microphone hire
Stage lighting hire
Outdoor flood lighting hire
Red carpet hire
Rope barrier hire