A North East Favourite Performing Steelband between 2-20 players in size regularly booked to perform at weddings, festivals, community and all public events.
Emma• 28 Jul 2018
These guys were amazing!! We had them for our tipi wedding in Barnsley and we couldn’t have been happier! They were so professional and even when the rain started, they kept the atmosphere and brought the pans inside to keep playing. Would 100% recommend to anyone wanting steel drums at their event! Thank you so much x
- What kind of events do you usually serve?all events from parties, celebrations, weddings, corporate events, community events, charity events.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 mins
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA not required, lighting no.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PL insurance yes, no electrical equipment
- How much space do you require?dependant on size of the band - will advise in each specific case
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can take requests in advance
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?dependant on performance
Involves traditional calypso, soca, pop, rock, latin, classical.