CAVE: Composer, Arranger, Violinist and Educator. Wedding and special events violinist (acoustic and electric violin). All styles catered for (pop, jazz, classical...) Over 25 years experience in performing.
I have performed everything from Ed Sheeran to Bach, Motown to Disney, Oasis to Shostakovich, Game of Thrones to Adele...
Able to arrange any of your favourite pieces for beautiful solo violin with quality backing tracks. Also able to compose original works for your special event.
Repertoire Lists (over 430 pieces) and more videos are available upon request.
I will bring my own autonomous PA and I am also happy to match your chosen colour scheme or event theme.
Kristen Pontello• Dec. 8, 2018
***** Beautiful music and very talented player, very glad we hired Jo for our reception. Highly recommended, thank you :)
N Smith• Oct. 20, 2018
***** Excellent experience with cave from booking to performance. Highly recommend
B Allward• May 27, 2018
***** Thank you for your stunning performance yesterday at our wedding. You were spectacular and we have been inundated with glowing reviews about you from our 100+ guests and waiting staff. You helped make our special day magical (even with the thunder storms) Thank you very much, we can will recommend you to everyone.
Jeanette H• July 4, 2018
***** Thank you so much for your lovely violin playing at the very special Clementi Event at the Hedgehog yesterday. All at such short notice too! It all helped make the occasion very memorable. The Clementi piece with Gary Branch accompanying you really was the `cherry on the cake`! It was a really memorable occasion! Hope that you enjoyed being very much a part of it. We certainly enjoyed it all!
Gail P• Nov. 11, 2017
***** Seen Cave play last night for the 1st time and she’s Absolutely Fantastic looking forward to listening to her Play again!, I highly recommend Cave good mix of compilations she puts together.
Chelsea K• April 22, 2017
***** It's a long time due because we've been ever so busy but better late than never. I'd like to say a massive thank you to this lovely lady who played at our church ceremony on 22nd April 2017. You were amazing and gave our wedding that extra touch of something special. Thank you so much for learning the two hymns at short notice, you sounded amazing. Everybody commented on how lovely it was to have you instead of an organist. You really made our wedding. Thank you once again. It was a pleasure to have you be part of our special day.
- How long do you play for?As long as requested!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own chargeable, autonomous PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have full PLI.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 2.5 sq. metres. Enough ceiling height to enable bowing action.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can arrange anything you like if you request the arrangement in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I am normally quite happy to play for a couple of hours without a break so long as I have a drink to hand!
- Can you perform outside?Yes, but this is weather dependent (please remember that my 200 year old violin is not waterproof and doesn’t like direct sunlight so a wet weather plan and gazebo are a good idea).
Over 450 tracks available and a full list can be emailed.
No set up charge.
PA system provided.
Happy to match colour scheme or event theme.
Able to arrange or compose tracks.