CAVE: Composer, Arranger, Violinist and Educator. Wedding and special events violinist (acoustic and electric violin). All styles catered for (pop, jazz, classical...) Over 25 years experience in performing.
I have performed everything from Ed Sheeran to Bach, Motown to Disney, Oasis to Shostakovich, Game of Thrones to Adele...
Able to arrange any of your favourite pieces for beautiful solo violin with quality backing tracks. Also able to compose original works for your special event.
Repertoire Lists (over 430 pieces) and more videos are available upon request.
I will bring my own autonomous PA and I am also happy to match your chosen colour scheme or event theme.
C Woodhead• March 7, 2020
Incredible violinist. Played beautifully during our wedding ceremony making it extra special. She was so friendly and smiley which made us feel like she genuinely enjoyed being there. Thank you so much! I would absolutely recommend to anyone for their wedding/other events!
Denise Minett• Oct. 13, 2019
A charming person with such a wonderful talent. Our guests were quite taken with her, and she made our luncheon complete.
Glen Picknell• Oct. 5, 2019
Cave was amazing, we booked her for our wedding day and the music she played was beautiful. Cave went above and beyond for us and I would truly recommend booking her! You won’t regret it!
Gemma Taylor• Sept. 8, 2019
Absolutely fantastic, we really enjoyed Jo’s performance! She kept our guests entertained during our wedding breakfast and was very professional, would highly recommend! X
Tom Everson• June 2, 2019
Joanne was absaloutly amazing!! Honestly the most perfect performances we could have asked for. Every guest commented how amazing she was, everything from planning to the actual day we couldn't fault her! Thank you so much!
Kim B• Aug. 2, 2019
I just wanted to say how much we and our guests enjoyed your performance. I only wish I could have listened to more! Lots of people commented on how beautiful the music was so thank you so much for being part of our special day.
Services From CAVE
Solo Violinist (Acoustic and/or Electric) with Accompaniment Tracks (Up to 1 hour)
Violin Music Video Message
Solo Violinist (Acoustic and/or Electric) with Accompaniment Tracks (3 hours)
Solo Violinist (Acoustic and/or Electric) with Accompaniment Tracks (4 hours)
Solo Violinist (Acoustic and/or Electric) with Accompaniment Tracks (2 hours)
Solo Violinist (Acoustic and/or Electric) with Accompaniment Tracks (5 hours)
- How long do you play for?As long as requested!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own chargeable, autonomous PA.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have full PLI.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 2.5 sq. metres. Enough ceiling height to enable bowing action.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can arrange anything you like if you request the arrangement in advance.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I am normally quite happy to play for a couple of hours without a break so long as I have a drink to hand!
- Can you perform outside?Yes, but this is weather dependent (please remember that my 200 year old violin is not waterproof and doesn’t like direct sunlight so a wet weather plan and gazebo are a good idea).
Over 450 tracks available and a full list can be emailed.
No set up charge.
PA system provided.
Happy to match colour scheme or event theme.
Able to arrange or compose tracks.