Catch 22 - We are also a modern and fresh party band using the latest music technology. Catch 22 use a full digital system which means they can sound amazing in the smallest of venues all the way up to giant marquees. Catch 22 have created many happy memories for clients off all ages. They can't be beaten on value and service so book now to find out why Catch 22 can make your event.
Catch 22 provide both Female & Male vocals and run a click system which means we can perform alongside prerecorded orchestras and brass sections allowing us to produce a huge sound. It also helps us with a unique sound and the ability to play songs many bands could not such as our infamous 90's MegaMix and modern dance mashups.
Although Catch 22 excel at weddings and private functions they are a 'go-to' band for holiday parks such as Haven, Park Dean, Park Resorts, John Fowler & Hoburne. They have also performed for many reputable companies & corporations (both local and national) and are used extensivel...
Samuel Read• 30 Sep 2017
Catch 22 were absolutely fantastic at our wedding. They gave an amazing performance and filling the dance floor in seconds each time they started up. Our guests are still saying how brilliant the made the evening and the family can't believe how they managed to get the guest up and dancing so quickly! Leila and I were blown away when the started playing our first dance, We had asked for a country song (Heartbeat - Chris Young), we thought it would be a bit of a challenge for them but it was perf...
Alice & Lee• 19 May 2018
Hi Neil. Thank you so much for Saturday! We really enjoyed your performance, and we know our guests did too. The way you guys keep the energy up and keep the party flowing really helps to make sure everyone has a good time. I have to apologise as i heard that there was a mix up with the food we were providing for you. I hope you managed to get pointed towards some sustenance! And apparently some of the children found the stash of soft drinks we'd put aside for you, so i hope there were some left...
Wedding of Alex & Billy• 12 Aug 2017
Thank you guys for being absolutely amazing at our wedding last night! Everyone had the best time and commented how great you were! Thanks for being so easy to communicate with leading upto the wedding and rocking the night away!!!
You were brilliant, thank you so much! Everyone had such a great time
You made planning and organising my reception easy and made it a perfect end to our wedding.
Karl Bardsley• 10 Oct 2017
Superb. Played for longer than they should have. Played a good selection of music and I’ve had nothing but positive feedback since. Will be booking again in future. Thanks very much.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit = Bank transfer Final payment = bank transfer or Cash on the night
- Who are your previous clients?Various brides and Grooms John Fowler - Sandy Glade Hoburne Holidays - Christchurch Hoburne Holidays - Bashley Parkdean - Pendine Sands Parkdean - Trecco Bay Haven - Seaview Shrivinham Defense Academy and many more!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Holiday Parks Festivals Functions Dinner and Dance Corporate Events
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We have developed from being a band to start involving dance routines, light shows and crowd participation. We are friendly and take each party personally. We will arrive early to set up when you are at the church or registry. We will go out of are way to make your day special. You will find it hard to find better value for service anywhere else.
- What are the highlights of your career?We have far to many to mention. Not only have we had the pleasure of making peoples weddings we have also played in front of 1000's and for some big companies and holiday parks. All of us have achieved BA-hons in Music performance. Steph is currently head of music at Pewsey secondary School Neil is a Music degree lecturer for Wolverhampton University and is endorsed by Lindo guitars. Matt currently teaches instrumental lessons at St, Johns Marlborough
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Catch 22 are a talented, professional and friendly live music show that will make your wedding or event go out with a bang.
- How long do you play for?We usually do 2 x 1hr sets but can do 3 x 40 min sets. We can play longer and also provide lunchtime music but this will cost extra.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Our standard PA system will cater for approximately 200 people but we also have an extension that will allow for a further 150 people. We have a fully integrated light show and they run stand alone when backing/disco music is playing
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. We use Public liability insurance from BANDAMP and our gear is PAT tested yearly by qualified electricians.
- How much space do you require?The more the better. It also helps improve the sound as we won't have as much trouble with feedback. We can squeeze into all shapes and sizes but at 5 x 3 meters is about minimum.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we feel we give it justice we will do it. We have not found one we can't do yet but obviously the gorgeous vocals of Steph may not be suited to death metal!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 15min per hour
60’s and Rock n Roll
Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Hi ho silver lining - Jeff Beck
Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
Johny B Goode - Chuck Berry
I’m a Believer - The Mon...