Catch 22 - We are also a modern and fresh party band using the latest music technology. Catch 22 use a full digital system which means they can sound amazing in the smallest of venues all the way up to giant marquees. Catch 22 have created many happy memories for clients off all ages. They can't be beaten on value and service so book now to find out why Catch 22 can make your event.
Catch 22 provide both Female & Male vocals and run a click system which means we can perform alongside prerecorded orchestras and brass sections allowing us to produce a huge sound. It also helps us with a unique sound and the ability to play songs many bands could not such as our infamous 90's MegaMix and modern dance mashups.
Although Catch 22 excel at weddings and private functions they are a 'go-to' band for holiday parks such as Haven, Park Dean, Park Resorts, John Fowler & Hoburne. They have also performed for many reputable companies & corporations (both local and national) and are used extensively to entertain troops for various army functions throughout Wiltshire.
Book Catch 22 and you will get:
* Guest requests and first dance - Catch 22 will happily learn and play your first dance or special song request. We also have a guest request page on our website allowing guests to pick their favourite song before the event.
* Free Disco Music - Catch 22 have a wide range of DJ playlists to help keep the party going before, in between and after our sets. We can also happily play your own playlists.
* Full Stage lighting - From making your dance floor look romantic and sparkling to a full on rave Catch 22 have a wide range of lights, lasers and smoke machines to bring your venue to life! Book our full system and we will bring our integrated light show for that full stage show feel.
* Pro Musical Equipment - Catch 22 are now using the latest equipment in music technology. From state of the art hybrid drum kits to custom made guitars and wireless units Catch 22 will have a crisp professional sound regardless of venue. We ha a 2.5k Mackiee speaker system for smaller venues, a 3.5k EV system for standard venue or we can combine them for large venues and marquees.
* Video Highlights/Vlog - Learn what happened in the lead up to your wedding or event and all the inner workings of the band with your band vlog. Relive the highlights and bad dancing of your night with our video highlights recorded professionally from our Allen and Heath desk and multiple HD cameras. Remember most videographers and photographers leave after the first dance. You wouldn't want that out of tune singing and dated dance moves from your guests forgotten about?
* Free Consultation/Support - Did you meet your wedding or party planner face to face? Have you only met your guests online? Have you only seen pictures of your food? I'm sure in most cases the answer is no so Catch 22 would really like to get to know you and understand how important music is for your wedding or party. Depending on what services you require we could be spending a huge percentage of time at your wedding. We believe both sides will feel better and understand how to get the best from each other with a meeting. Its also a great chance to ask any questions you are not sure off.
* Value for Money - Catch 22 put passion before price. Although it is our livelihood and we have expenses we will always be willing to go the extra mile.
*Peace of Mind - Catch 22 use PAT tested equipment, have public liability insurance and use contracts to protect both parties. We also have an extensive pool of dep players incase of injury or illness.
* And if you're still not convinced - It sounds a bit corny or cliche but we are hugely passionate about what we do. This passion is not only for music but for people, fun, laughter and life. Nothing makes us more happy than when we see a crowded dance floor. If we didn't make a wedding or party the best we could for all involve we would take it very personally. It would be like the end of the world for us! Even after successful gigs we look back and see what we can improve. We are always trying to better ourselves and making someones night is the ultimate high for us. People often say 'If money was no object, what would you do?'. Well... We are already doing it!
Karl Bardsley• Oct. 10, 2017
Superb. Played for longer than they should have. Played a good selection of music and I’ve had nothing but positive feedback since. Will be booking again in future. Thanks very much.
Alice & Lee• May 19, 2018
Hi Neil. Thank you so much for Saturday! We really enjoyed your performance, and we know our guests did too. The way you guys keep the energy up and keep the party flowing really helps to make sure everyone has a good time. I have to apologise as i heard that there was a mix up with the food we were providing for you. I hope you managed to get pointed towards some sustenance! And apparently some of the children found the stash of soft drinks we'd put aside for you, so i hope there were some left! I have transferred the balance of £900 to you today, so hopefully that should be with you now. We have just been opening our wedding cards today, and we were extremely touched to find the lovely card from you guys! Please do say a special thank you to Stephanie for making that. Thank you again, and all the best. We'll certainly be recommending you to anyone else we know who is having a party, as long as you don't mind!
Karl Bardsley• May 18, 2018
Thanks for tonight again Neil. Once again your performance pleased everybody. Usually people don't dance at these events but you packed the dance floor. Sorry about the idiot that walked of with the tambourine! She was completely wasted and will get a good chastising in the morning! Will no doubt be seeing you again soon.
Emma• Dec. 2, 2017
I have to say I absolutely loved it you guys were amazing! I have so many people say how great you were and asked where I found you. Thank you so much for your hard work I shall continue to recommend you. And thank you for the video I love it, what a wonderful thing to be able to look back on.
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Samuel Read• Sept. 30, 2017
"Catch 22 were absolutely fantastic at our wedding. They gave an amazing performance and filling the dance floor in seconds each time they started up. Our guests are still saying how brilliant the made the evening and the family can't believe how they managed to get the guest up and dancing so quickly! Leila and I were blown away when the started playing our first dance, We had asked for a country song (Heartbeat - Chris Young), we thought it would be a bit of a challenge for them but it was perfect right the way though!
Neil and Steph really helped us really smoothly through the booking process and made it really quick and easy for us during the hectic planning period. On the day the band turned up and were really friendly and polite and were excited to play for event which was really nice.
The whole setup was really smooth and just looked awesome when they started playing, the lighting was done really nicely and matched our decorations really nicely, and the sound quality was top notch.
I wouldn't hesitate for a second to book the band again, Thanks you all your hard work on the day."
"You were brilliant, thank you so much! Everyone had such a great time
You made planning and organising my reception easy and made it a perfect end to our wedding."
Services From Catch 22
4 Piece Award Winning Band with Female & Male vocals
Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:
Catch 22 are a talented, professional and friendly live music show that will make your wedding or event go out with a bang.
What are the highlights of your career?
We have far to many to mention. Not only have we had the pleasure of making peoples weddings we have also played in front of 1000's and for some big companies and holiday parks. All of us have achieved BA-hons in Music performance. Steph is currently head of music at Pewsey secondary School Neil is a Music degree lecturer for Wolverhampton University and is endorsed by Lindo guitars. Matt currently teaches instrumental lessons at St, Johns Marlborough
What is your competitive advantage (special features)?
We have developed from being a band to start involving dance routines, light shows and crowd participation. We are friendly and take each party personally. We will arrive early to set up when you are at the church or registry. We will go out of are way to make your day special. You will find it hard to find better value for service anywhere else.
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Weddings Holiday Parks Festivals Functions Dinner and Dance Corporate Events
Who are your previous clients?
Various brides and Grooms John Fowler - Sandy Glade Hoburne Holidays - Christchurch Hoburne Holidays - Bashley Parkdean - Pendine Sands Parkdean - Trecco Bay Haven - Seaview Shrivinham Defense Academy and many more!
How can event planners pay for your services?
Deposit = Bank transfer Final payment = bank transfer or Cash on the night
How long do you play for?
We usually do 2 x 1hr sets but can do 3 x 40 min sets. We can play longer and also provide lunchtime music but this will cost extra.
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Yes. Our standard PA system will cater for approximately 200 people but we also have an extension that will allow for a further 150 people. We have a fully integrated light show and they run stand alone when backing/disco music is playing
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
Yes. We use Public liability insurance from BANDAMP and our gear is PAT tested yearly by qualified electricians.
How much space do you require?
The more the better. It also helps improve the sound as we won't have as much trouble with feedback. We can squeeze into all shapes and sizes but at 5 x 3 meters is about minimum.
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
If we feel we give it justice we will do it. We have not found one we can't do yet but obviously the gorgeous vocals of Steph may not be suited to death metal!
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
1 x 15min per hour
60’s and Rock n Roll
Great Balls Of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Hi ho silver lining - Jeff Beck
Tutti Frutti - Little Richard
Johny B Goode - Chuck Berry
I’m a Believer - The Monkeys
Respect - Aretha Franklin
You Really Got Me - The Kinks
Twist and Shout - The Beatles
Hey Jude - The Beatles
I Feel Good - James Brown
Twist again/Do the Twist - Chubby Checker
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Sweet Caroline - Neil Diamond
Delilah - Tom Jones
Country Roads - John Denvor
Can't take my eyes of you - Frankie Vallie
Wipeout - Surfaris
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Sweet Child Of Mine - Guns n Roses
Living On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
500 Miles - The Proclaimers
Footloose - Kenny Loggins
Ghostbusters - Ray Parker. Jr
Simply the Best - Tina Turner
Let's Dance - David Bowie
Walking on Sunshine - Katrina and the Waves
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
Sex On Fire - Kings of Leon
7 Nation Army - White Stripes
Naive - The Kooks
Mcbusted Medley (Coming Soon)
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Teenage Dirtbag - Wheatus
Buck Rogers - Feeder
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdinand
Staceys Mom - Fountains of Wayne
Are you Gonna be my Girl - Jet
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Mr Brightside - The Killers
Somebody Told Me - The Killers
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
Ruby - Kieser Chiefs
Dakota - Stereophonics
Bet you look good on the Dance Floor - The Artic Monkeys
I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas
Reach - S Club 7
Man I Feel Like a Woman - Shania Twain
Is this the Way to Amarillo - Tony Christie
00's MEGA-MIX = Boom Boom Pow, Bringing Sexy Back, Satisfaction, When Love takes Over, Infinity (2008), Call on Me, I like the way you Move
Stuck in The middle - Stealers Wheel
Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Highway to Hell - AC/DC
Proud Mary - Tina Turner/ CCR
Waterloo - ABBA
Mamma Mia – ABBA
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
I Love To Boogie - T Rex
Tiger Feet - Mud
Time Warp - Rocky Horror Picture Show
Rocking All Over The World - Status Quo
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Wonderwall - Oasis
All The Small Things - Blink 182
Place your Hands - Reef
Basket Case - Green Day
Angels - Robbie Williams
Kiss me - Sixpence none the Richer
Everybody - Backstreet Boys
C'est La Vie - B*Witched
Wannabe - Spice Girls
90's MEGA-MIX - Red Alert, 9pm till I Come, Better of Alone, Blue, Insomnia, Bad Touch
Cheap Thrills / Rockabye Baby - Clean Bandit / Sia
Forget You - Cee lo Green
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Raise Your Glass - Pink
Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson
Love Me Again - John Newman
Havana - Camila Cabello
Want to Want Me - Jason Derulo
Wrapped up - Olly Murs
Happy - Pharrell Williams
Can't Stop the Feeling - Jason Timberlake
Shut up and Dance - Walk the Moon
Wake me Up - Avicii
Still Young MEGA-MIX - Starship, Moves like Jagger, Don't you Worry Child, Titanium, Party Rockers, Dynamite, Levels
Popular First Dances
Thinking Out Loud- Ed Sheeran
Perfect - Ed Sheeran
Love Me Like You Do- Ellie Goulding
How long will i Love you - Ellie Goulding
Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
Better Together - Jack Johnson
1000 Years - Christina Perri
Make you Feel my Love - Adele
Still the One - Shania Twain
Won't let go - James Arthur