I am a professional weddings and events pianist. I trained at the Royal College of Music.
Nathan Dell• 18 May 2019
Thank you for playing at our wedding! It was such an amazing addition to our day, and made the whole room and dinner service feel warm. Amazing choice of songs, and amazing quality of music. Thank you so so much again. Highly recommend!
Chantelle & Jon• 12 Sep 2015
Hi Caroline, Jon and I just wanted to say a massive thank you for Saturday. You did a great job and loads of guests commented on how well you played. Thank you so much. All the best Chantelle & Jon
Harriet and Michael• 11 Nov 2017
Thank you so much for playing at our wedding last weekend, it was everything we wanted and more! You created such a wonderfully romantic atmosphere and we cannot thank you enough for making the planning process (and the day itself) so easy. Kind regards, Harriet and Michael
- How long do you play for?For however long you would like to hear my piano music!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own Fender amplifier.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance. My equipment is tested.
- How much space do you require?Enough space for my piano, stand and amp. Usually tucks away quite nicely in a corner.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play ANYTHING you request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One every two hours of about 15'.
- Are deposits refundable?Once a booking is made, I reserve the day and time and cannot therefore give it to another client. The deposit also takes into account that, as soon as a booking is made, I will be working on the music, which very often involves learning new songs. Regrettably therefore, the deposit is non-refundable.
- When should the deposit and balance of the fee be paid?In order to secure the booking, a deposit (which is a variable amount, according to the fee) should be paid instantly. I require the balance of the fee to be paid at any time prior to the engagement and no later than a week before the engagement. Both deposit and balance are to be paid by bank transfer.
- Should the piano at the venue be regularly tuned and maintained?Yes, definitely - this is the responsibility of the venue. It needs to sound good for the client and should also be in good playing order for the pianist. It is in everyone's interest for the piano to sound lovely!
I can provide sophisticated piano music for weddings, corporate events and private parties. I play all genres of music, from classical to pop, cocktail, jazz and film music. I can play ANY song or pie...