His musical versatility has paid off in the last few years when the combination of a DJ plus live saxophonist became very popular at dance parties. This spectacular combination is still gaining popularity, and for a reason! This act is perfect for corporate events, private functions, lounge bars, fashion parties and nightclubs.
Carlo is an exceptionally talented, energetic saxophonist with more than 20 years of experience. Versatile musician comfortable playing freestyle, EDM genres and Jazz. Based in the UK and regularly performing alongside resident DJs in various clubs and events, such as Dirty Martini, Soda Bar, Mojo, Mokka Lounge, etc.
Graduated with a BMus degree in Music awarded by Cardiff University, with many years of experience playing in various situations, from jazz festivals to disco parties.
Always aware of clients' needs, professional and reliable, great customer service, always exceed clients' expectations, Carlo will create the perfect ambience for your event playing a...
Su Werran• 4 Jul 2019
Carlo is a fantastic saxophonist. He arrived in good time to set up and played continuously during our bbq and evening drinks reception. Lovely music!
Chris• 7 Jul 2019
A real talent and a pleasure to work with. Provided a wonderful background to our summer event, with a fantastic playlist of Ibiza chill music.
Alice• 20 Apr 2018
Carlo was amazing, so professional and talented. Everyone commented on how fantastic he is. He played exactly the type of music we were looking for. Wouldn't hesitate to book again! Thank you!
Guy Levon, Brooks London• 7 Jan 2017
Thank you so much for your performance on Saturday - you were great, and we received many compliments on the music. Thanks for helping make our event so special.
Chloe• 15 Jun 2019
What a saxophonist! Carlo was so good and really contributed to making the evening!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- What style of music do you offer?House, Ibiza style, chill out, jazz, boss a nova, smooth jazz, funk, soul.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No breaks but I am flexible depending on clients' need
- How long do you play for?Saxophone performance is normally up to 2 hours
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play tunes on request
- How much space do you require?only a small space is required
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system
- Saxophonist playing with resident DJ.
- Saxophonist and DJ.
- Jazz Duo/Trio/Quartet