Carlo is an exceptionally talented, energetic saxophonist with more than 20 years of experience. Versatile musician comfortable playing freestyle, EDM genres and Jazz. Based in the UK and regularly performing alongside resident DJs in various clubs and events, such as Dirty Martini, Soda Bar, Mojo, Mokka Lounge, etc.
Graduated with a BMus degree in Music awarded by Cardiff University, with many years of experience playing in various situations, from jazz festivals to disco parties.
Always aware of clients' needs, professional and reliable, great customer service, always exceed clients' expectations, Carlo will create the perfect ambience for your event playing a variety of music.
Available as a solo saxophonist playing alongside resident DJ or with his own DJ gear. Carlo can also arrange small bands, like duo, trio or quartet with the addition of piano, double bass and drums.
Kirsty Hughes• Jan. 20, 2020
Carlo provided entertainment for our Beat the Blues corporate networking event. He arrived in good time and played a good selection of music for our guests, at a level that people were still able to talk over. We have had very positive feedback from our guests. Thank you Carlo.
Victoria Owen• Dec. 13, 2019
We booked Carlo for a corporate Christmas event and would definitely recommend. He was really professional, performed amazingly and everyone was very complimentary of his performance. 100% would book Carlo again!
Gary Young• Sept. 17, 2019
Great guy and great edition to our event, kept over 100 guests happy with his great music.
Chris• July 7, 2019
A real talent and a pleasure to work with. Provided a wonderful background to our summer event, with a fantastic playlist of Ibiza chill music.
Su Werran• July 4, 2019
Carlo is a fantastic saxophonist. He arrived in good time to set up and played continuously during our bbq and evening drinks reception. Lovely music!
Chloe• June 15, 2019
What a saxophonist! Carlo was so good and really contributed to making the evening!
Services From Carlo Saxophonist
4 Piece Jazz Band - 2 Hours
- How long do you play for?Saxophone performance is normally up to 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA system
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?yes
- How much space do you require?only a small space is required
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I can play tunes on request
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No breaks but I am flexible depending on clients' need
- What style of music do you offer?House, Ibiza style, chill out, jazz, boss a nova, smooth jazz, funk, soul.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- Saxophonist playing with resident DJ.
- Saxophonist and DJ.
- Jazz Duo/Trio/Quartet