It has been said that Carl sounds like a mixture between Bryan Adams and Dave Grohl.
Carl Komuro is a singer / guitarist with a great repertoire of songs for all occasions with over 2 decades of gigging experience behind him. Every performance is packed with enthusiasm, energy, emotion and never fails to bring a smile to someone's face, get them singing, dancing or even have a little emotional moment of their own. Each song is performed with great intensity and has the Komuro Stamp on it.
Artists covered range from: Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, Bryan Adams, Crowded House, Foo Fighters, Bon Jovi, The Beatles, to name but a few.
Always open to learn new songs to make the occasion that bit more personal.
You'll always be extremely satisfied with your experience of being at one of his performances.
Terry Coleman• 30 Jun 2018
"Carl played at our BBQ.
We had almost one hundred people there and I didn't hear a bad word said about him. Everyone I talked to thought he was fantastic - great guitar, wonderful voice and a varied set that appealed to everyone from the 20 year olds to the lady who was over 80!
I'd book Carl again without any hesitation."
Lydia Geary• 2 Jul 2016
We booked Carl last minute after our wedding entertainment dropped out on us! Despite the short turnaround he was extremely accommodating to our needs and excellent at communicating with us via email. We found his enthusiasm and understanding very reassuring which was great after our experience with the previous artist we had lined up. On the day Carl arrived early, worked well with the other band we had playing, performed two fantastic sets perfectly, moved from inside to outside between the se...
Scott Webb• 23 Jul 2016
"We booked Carl for my wife's 40th festival birthday party 'Fortyfest' and he did not disappoint.
We originally booked him after watching his video and loving most songs on his playlist, from the moment we booked him, he contacted us and asked if there was any other songs my wife would like played, we gave him a list of songs, many of which he went away, perfected and performed at the party.
The great thing about Carl is that he wanted our party to be just as great as we did and after belting...
- How much space do you require?Limited space required - again depending on the set up and the requirements of the venue / organiser.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Anything from a local bar/pub, birthday parties, parties, wedding receptions, anniversary’s. Happy to play at any event.
- How long do you play for?Open to the host/venue/organiser's requirements.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 min sets with a break. But can play for longer also. However, this is always open to the venue/organiser's requirements.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most certainly. I usually ask for a list of preferred songs and then do my best to learn as many as I can to tailor make my set
- How long do you play for?All depending on the host/event/organisers requirements. Will tailor my set to what suits.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break - 20-30 mins depending on the gig/arrangement with the organiser But have played continuously if that's what's requested.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA which can cater for smaller/more intimate events and/or larger performances.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Most definitely - always open to new suggestions.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Happy to liaise with the hosts of the event to organise what works best.
All the small things - Blink 182
Knocking on Heavens Door - Bob Dylan
Wanted Dead Or Alive - Bon Jovi
Bed of Roses - Bon Jovi
Everything I do - Bryan Adams
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Summer of 69 - Bryan Ad...