Carl Fryer is a young acoustic/pop-based singer-songwriter from Hampshire, England who is no stranger to live music performance. With 13 years of experience playing the guitar, he has been professionally writing music for the past seven years and performing gigs in pubs, clubs, weddings, festivals and cruise ships for the past six years. He never fails to put on an energetic, interactive & passionate performance with his eclectic repertoire of over 400 tracks and continues to impress new spectators at every gig he plays.
In May 2015 after months of dedication to learning many songs from various artists throughout the ages, Carl obtained a contract as a solo pub entertainer onboard Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas ship which travelled through the Mediterranean, Middle East, Southeast Asia, Australia and New Zealand throughout the months of July 2015 to January 2016. His fan base grew during that time from the 3 hour performances scheduled to do most nights over the entire 6 mont...
aisling mccarthy• 29 Dec 2018
Superb. A huge range of songs and took requests also. Created a beautiful vibe the night after my wedding. Would def book again
Anonymous User• 15 Dec 2017
A wonderful talent with such a natural grasp of what it means to entertain though music. We could not come up with a song he didn't know (though we tried!) and had us all singing along with him due to his persona. A lovely guy on and off the stage, though with is guitar in hand he truly shined. Highly recommend!
- How long do you play for?Anywhere from 30 minutes - 3 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have 2 speakers, a PA, speaker, stompbox and all recommended mic equipment.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Enough to move about and feel the positive vibes of the music!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! I am fortunate to be able to learn a song (in most cases) during a 15 minute break, as I grew up around the beauty of music in my house every day and can sink the information in incredibly easily.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For a 3 hour gig, two 15 minute breaks, and for a 2 hour gig, one 15 minute break.
10cc – Dreadlock Holiday
ABBA – Dancing Queen
AC/DC – You Shook Me All Night Long
Adele – Rolling In The Deep
Aerosmith – I Don’t Wanna Miss A Thing
Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
Alicia Keys - ...