Chris is a highly skilled professional caricaturist and illustrator, with over 20 years’ experience who works using both traditional pen and paper and digital media that can be downloaded directly onto your computer. He prides himself on his ability to produce high quality bespoke caricatures and illustration work, designed to the clients own specifications on an affordable budget.
If you would like something different to ensure your wedding, party or corporate event is truly memorable, Chris is available for hire as a roving caricaturist. He has drawn at live events such as wedding receptions, birthday, retirement or leaving parties, corporate events, exhibition stands, product launches... in fact, just about any kind of event you can think of!
His studio based work can be utilised in newspapers, magazines, stationary, books, websites, social media, or merely, as a treasured memento to hang upon a wall. Perhaps you are a budding artist or complete novice who would be interested in f...
Anne Forshaw• 28 Jun 2019
For my son's 21st Birthday which we celebrated. I was looking for something special on the night. I thought Caricature maybe a nice idea. I am delighted I came across Chris.
Chris you were absolutely fantastic. Everybody loved your drawing. If anyone needs a extremely talented Caricature please hire these great guy.
Many thanks Anne, family and friends
Heather Buttrick• 12 Apr 2019
Excellent entertainment. Great quality caricatures with lots of laughs. Can’t thank Chris enough for a wonderful evening. Highly recommend
- How long is the act?I charge an hourly rate and will work as many hours the client requests.
- What is included in the wedding package?Live caricatures of the guests at the reception. As an added extra I am offering to draw a full colour caricature of the happy couple from a photo prior to the event to present it to them on the day.
- What other services to you provide?Commissions from photographs, wedding stationary including: invitation design, place mat design, etc.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?No
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?I am happy to take bookings at short notice, subject to my availability. I will always aim to arrive at the venue at least 30 minutes before I am due to start drawing, to introduce myself.
Chris is a Caricaturist available for hire as a roving caricaturist. He has drawn at live events such as wedding receptions, birthday, retirement or leaving parties, corporate events, exhibition stand...