Flexible and friendly Caribbean catering. Full flavoured food influenced from our Jamaican heritage. We cater for social and corporate events throughout the year. We hold food hygiene certificates, public liabilty ins and we are registered as a food business with our local authority.
Diggory• 8 Feb 2017
"Dawn at Caribburton was very professional and was very good at guiding me through my first catered event.
The food was great and her communication excellent. I think we opened a fair few peoples eyes to the joys of Caribbean cuisine. A definite winner for our 40th birthday and ample to go around.
Support your local caterers and hire them!
Shanna Williams• 25 Feb 2018
I would highly recommend this caterer. Communication was great throughout and I was able to pick food for a tasting session. Then amend the order for taste and numbers. I had people at my event with dietary needs and these were catered for without affecting taste. There was a nice range of food which I asked for 2 hours serve and clear down. The caterer was clean, friendly and professional. My guests were very pleased and so was I. There was some food left over which I was able to take home and ...
Chris Cox• 6 Dec 2018
Fantastic! We booked catering with Dawn for our work Christmas party and everyone loved the food - we all had seconds! Great communication during the build up to the event and arrived on the night in time and ready to eat! Highly recommend!
Aaron Winkle• 18 Aug 2018
"Dawn and her team at Carriburton were absolutely fantastic. When we decided to go with a venue that allowed for self catering we decided on Carribean food quite quickly as my family are from Jamaica and Jess' family enjoy this type of food. From the moment Carriburton Caterers got in touch with us they were fantastic. Professional, reassuring and able to tailor the menu to our requests. Once we had the taster session with Dawn we absolutely knew this was the team for us. The food was delicious ...
Nicole Clark• 19 Jan 2019
Food tasted delicious and was plentiful for 12 really hungry women! Dawn was easy to communicate with and catered for dietary needs for one of my guests (vegan) and this helped to make the evening perfect. There was plenty food, variety of things to choose from and the portions were alot so we had food to take home. Definitely recommend! We had a few Jamaicans in the bunch and they were also really satisfied.
- How does the open bar work?We are able to provide alcoholic drinks for events. Alternatively we work with preferred mobile bar businesses that can provide an open or cash bar.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No, but we are able to recommend good quality and professional Cake Makers/Designers
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Caribbean / Jamaican & British
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we are happy to be flexible or tailor-make menus
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, happy to adapt and discuss as necessary
- What is included in the menu?All our quotes show itemised costs for each dish. Extras are shown eg. assistance to serve buffet, disposables etc.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes we can or alternatively our own kitchens.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No but can suggest venues
-Food delivery only
-Staff assistance with food buffet
-A la carte dining/ plated food served
-Canape reception staff
-Can provide: crockery, cutlery, napkins and disposables