Cake's Entertainment provide performers and entertainment with skill sets such as:
Stilt-walking, ball walking, ladder walking, wire walking, uni-cycling, magic, balloon sculpture, juggling acts, clowns /jesters & human statues.
Other performance acts involve:
Balance and manipulation with balls, clubs, staffs, ribbons, feathers, bubbles, plate spinning, Walkabout puppet characters.
Themed Stilt-walkers: inc' fairies, clowns, cowgirl, golfer, disco, viking, Masquerade, Moulin Rouge , feather costumed showgirls, medieval, Halloween, Christmas, for meet and greet, walkabout events. Bespoke costumes can be arranged.
Fire shows: where manipulation of fire is involved using fire clubs for juggling, swinging and dancing, fire poi /twirling, staff spinning, and balance tricks. Other skills used are knife juggling and juggling on stilts, unicycles, wire and globe /balls.
Kayley Barbour• 4 Aug 2019
Great extra entertainment for the event. Lana is happy to show up and take care of her act on the day so you don't need to manage her which is a great relief when managing a big event.
Thomas Blackwood• 22 Jun 2019
Eric and Lana were fantastic from the moment they arrived, they never stopped entertaining kids and adults alike.
Unicycle, stilt walking, juggling, puppets, balloon modeling and so much more. Would recommend them for any family event
Lorna moore• 25 May 2019
Eric was wonderful, would highly recommend him!!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?YES General circus entertainment 10M Fire performing 2M
- How long is your performance?1/ Walkabout/street/field meet and greet . (3 x 45 min sets for Stiltwalker/juggler. 3 x 30 min sets for Unicyclis/juggler) 2/ 20 min fire shows 3/ 20 min clown shows 4/ 1,2,3 or 4 hour circus skills workshops for schools.
- What age range do you work with?Usually P3 School age and up
- What venues can you work in?Street Fields Halls Exhibition centres Theatres Schools Stages
- Can you work outdoors?YES Weather permitting. Light rain is acceptable.
- Is the show safe?The show is safe due to working within our 3 meter allowance for fire performers to audience which is allocated by our insurers. Our stiltwalker and unicyclist are fully trained and work within safe limits defined in our Risk assessments.
- Any special requirements for the show?We have a 3 meter audience to performer distance requirement for dangerous acts.
Walkabout 3 x 45 min sets over a four hour site time.
Fire Shows 20 or 30 min.
Fire Freestyle for venue entrance / Meet and Greet up to 60 min.