Cake's Entertainment provide performers and entertainment with skill sets such as:
Stilt-walking, ball walking, ladder walking, wire walking, uni-cycling, magic, balloon sculpture, juggling acts, clowns /jesters & human statues.
Other performance acts involve:
Balance and manipulation with balls, clubs, staffs, ribbons, feathers, bubbles, plate spinning, Walkabout puppet characters.
Themed Stilt-walkers: inc' fairies, clowns, cowgirl, golfer, disco, viking, Masquerade, Moulin Rouge , feather costumed showgirls, medieval, Halloween, Christmas, for meet and greet, walkabout events. Bespoke costumes can be arranged.
Fire shows: where manipulation of fire is involved using fire clubs for juggling, swinging and dancing, fire poi /twirling, staff spinning, and balance tricks. Other skills used are knife juggling and juggling on stilts, unicycles, wire and globe /balls.
Thomas Blackwood• 22 Jun 2019
Eric and Lana were fantastic from the moment they arrived, they never stopped entertaining kids and adults alike.
Unicycle, stilt walking, juggling, puppets, balloon modeling and so much more. Would recommend them for any family event
Lorna moore• 25 May 2019
Eric was wonderful, would highly recommend him!!
- Any special requirements for the show?We have a 3 meter audience to performer distance requirement for dangerous acts.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?YES General circus entertainment 10M Fire performing 2M
- Is the show safe?The show is safe due to working within our 3 meter allowance for fire performers to audience which is allocated by our insurers. Our stiltwalker and unicyclist are fully trained and work within safe limits defined in our Risk assessments.
- Can you work outdoors?YES Weather permitting. Light rain is acceptable.
- What venues can you work in?Street Fields Halls Exhibition centres Theatres Schools Stages
- What age range do you work with?Usually P3 School age and up
- How long is your performance?1/ Walkabout/street/field meet and greet . (3 x 45 min sets for Stiltwalker/juggler. 3 x 30 min sets for Unicyclis/juggler) 2/ 20 min fire shows 3/ 20 min clown shows 4/ 1,2,3 or 4 hour circus skills workshops for schools.
Walkabout 3 x 45 min sets over a four hour site time.
Fire Shows 20 or 30 min.
Fire Freestyle for venue entrance / Meet and Greet up to 60 min.