Butler & Torres
(Acoustic indie/pop rock/folk/soul swing and blues duo)
Guaranteed to captivate any audience.
Donna Lawson• June 8, 2019
Butler and Torres played for my sister’s festival hen do. Everyone absolutely loved them and they really got into the spirit and were really fun.
Gill Myers• Nov. 10, 2018
Torres and Butler aka Mike and Leo are fabulous! From the moment I contacted them through Poptop they worked with us to make Nick's 50th birthday party a real success. They tailored their sets to our preferences and even learnt a couple of new songs. Communication with them was really easy and they arrived on the night all set to go. The party was organised chaos and Mike and Leo joined in with gusto, dealing with giddy six year olds, heckling teens and 40 somethings behaving badly. It was ace and in the last week's recounting of the night all our friends have said how good they were. We would whole heartedly recommend them and need to find another excuse for a good shindig that they can play at!
Hannah stembridge• Jan. 19, 2019
These guys played at my 40th birthday party last night. They travelled all the way from Leeds to Durham and were brilliant. The music was perfect for all ages with lots of Indie as that’s my favourite. The banter and interaction with the audience was perfect and I’ve had nothing but positive comments from people about how wonderful they were. They created an amazing atmosphere and helped make my birthday really special. I’d absolutely recommend them for any type of event, large or small. Thanks
Sean and Mark Troth• Oct. 29, 2017
These guys rocked our wedding with all our favourite tunes.
Our guests were very impressed.
Thanks again you two "
Mark and Sophie• Sept. 10, 2017
We used Butler & Torres, otherwise known as mike and Leo, for our big day. They were fantastic. Such a good mix of songs. Thanks again you guys x
Kate and Toby Wiltshire• July 30, 2017
"A very talented duo.
This pair of extremely nice guys made our day incredibly special indeed.
Thanks again you two "
Services From Butler & Torres (acoustic duo)
Acoustic Duo, Guitar And Vocals - 2 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Butler & Torres, (acoustic duo) singing all the biggest hits from the 50’s to present day.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every gig we do is a highlight for us. But in particular we love performing at weddings as it’s such a great feeling to be a part of making 2 people have such a special day.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are great at mixing things up. By covering such a wide range of genres and styles we can work every crowd.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, occasions, corporate events, private party’s, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- Who are your previous clients?Mostly private parties, weddings etc
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 45mins - 1 hour sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?3 square meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We certainly will
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Really depends on what the client wants
I bet you look good on the dance floor
Folsom Prison Blues
I will wait
(Mumford & sons)
Message in a bottle
Play that funky music
(Kool and the gang)
Rockin all over the world)
I predict a riot
Smile like you mean it
What a difference a day makes
Girl from ipanema
Times like these
(Red hot chilli peppers)
To name but a few...