Butler & Torres
(Acoustic indie/pop rock/folk/soul swing and blues duo)
Guaranteed to captivate any audience.
Gill Myers• 10 Nov 2018
Torres and Butler aka Mike and Leo are fabulous! From the moment I contacted them through Poptop they worked with us to make Nick's 50th birthday party a real success. They tailored their sets to our preferences and even learnt a couple of new songs. Communication with them was really easy and they arrived on the night all set to go. The party was organised chaos and Mike and Leo joined in with gusto, dealing with giddy six year olds, heckling teens and 40 somethings behaving badly. It was a...
Kate and Toby Wiltshire• 30 Jul 2017
A very talented duo.
This pair of extremely nice guys made our day incredibly special indeed.
Thanks again you two 😊
Hannah stembridge• 19 Jan 2019
These guys played at my 40th birthday party last night. They travelled all the way from Leeds to Durham and were brilliant. The music was perfect for all ages with lots of Indie as that’s my favourite. The banter and interaction with the audience was perfect and I’ve had nothing but positive comments from people about how wonderful they were. They created an amazing atmosphere and helped make my birthday really special. I’d absolutely recommend them for any type of event, large or small. Thanks ...
Mark and Sophie• 10 Sep 2017
We used Butler & Torres, otherwise known as mike and Leo, for our big day. They were fantastic. Such a good mix of songs. Thanks again you guys x
Sean and Mark Troth• 29 Oct 2017
These guys rocked our wedding with all our favourite tunes.
Our guests were very impressed.
Thanks again you two 👍🏻
- Who are your previous clients?Mostly private parties, weddings etc
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Really depends on what the client wants
- How much space do you require?3 square meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We certainly will
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 45mins - 1 hour sets
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, occasions, corporate events, private party’s, restaurants, pubs and clubs.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are great at mixing things up. By covering such a wide range of genres and styles we can work every crowd.
- What are the highlights of your career?Every gig we do is a highlight for us. But in particular we love performing at weddings as it’s such a great feeling to be a part of making 2 people have such a special day.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Butler & Torres, (acoustic duo) singing all the biggest hits from the 50’s to present day.
I bet you look good on the dance floor
Folsom Prison Blues
I will wait
(Mumford & sons)