Brothers Of Loot
We are an acoustic duo called Brothers of Loot, we've been performing together for over 10 years across the UK and Worldwide. We currently perform at venues such as Aspers Casino, Butlins, Melia House Hotel, Crown Plaza, Royal Ascot, Silverstone many weddings, parties and corporate events, but would love to grow even more hopefully with the help of you guys!!
We are an explosive acoustic duo, 2 Vocals and 2 Guitars, and we pride ourselves on breaking the "norm" when it comes to acoustic duos, we try and mix up songs with the unexpected twist. We have a large catalogue of very popular covers which is continually updated. We can provide upbeat and relaxed music, but aim to get everyone involved and up dancing, singing along, and enjoying themselves!
Pablo Disonte (Aspers Casino Stratford)• 9 Dec 2017
Brothers of Loot make a lot of outstanding noise for just 2 guys. They can do the chilled stuff and the upbeat stuff. Flipping songs and mashing them up keeping the clients interested. We have them play a residency twice a month and love them!
Paul and Maria Smith• 4 Nov 2016
Smithy & I just wanted to say a HUGE THANK YOU!!! You guys were so amazing!! All of our guest have said how fantastic you guys are! Thank you so much for all your help & support along the way! We are so lucky to have had you as our band for the wedding day - you made the day so special for us & we can't thank you enough!!! Maria and Smithy
Dee• 11 Aug 2018
Wow! Theses guys were absolutely incredible! All the guests at our wedding were blown away with how incredible they sounded, were going crazy for more and did not want the night to end. We chose this band as we didn't want the usual cheesy songs which you hear at every other wedding and it was the best decision we made. Thanks for hooking is up with this band!
Jessica Davies• 18 Aug 2017
Hired the guys for my wedding party, I knew they'd be good as had watched all of their youtube videos and they didn't disappoint. They went down a storm and everyone is still talking about how good they were. Can't wait for the next time we have a big celebration and I can hire them again.
Jon Kershaw• 13 Oct 2017
I saw these guys at a friends birthday party, I've got to be honest I wasn't that sure that a acoustic duo would be the best for a party, but they proved me wrong, everyone was bopping along, I wish I could play and sing like that. Throughly recommend them, and I shall be having them at my 50th for sure.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Brothers Of Loot are an acoustic duo that break the norm when it comes to acoustic. You don't always need a full band to get the party going,
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We'll make sure everyone gets involved, dancing, singing and the main thing....having fun!!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?From weddings to parties to corporate events, Brothers Of Loot can cator for your needs
- How long do you play for?1 X 45 minute set up to 3 X 45 minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a full PA with different sets of speakers to fit any venue size and basic up lighters
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All of our equipment is fully PAT tested and we have full PLI (Public Liability Insurance)
We perform 1 - 3 X 45 minute sets
Two acoustic guitars and two vocals
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
Amy Winehouse- Rehab
The Beatles - All You Need Is Love
Biffy Clyro - Many of Horror...