Bowreed are Bristol’s top young ceilidh band. Our sound fuses traditional ceilidh music with a funky modern flair. There is no event too large or small for a ceilidh! We guarantee our unique style will have all your guests dancing in no time. We are a young, lively and fun band to dance to and have experience playing for all kinds of events.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break of around half an hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice we may be able to learn a dance/tune you like. Extra charges may apply in some cases.
- How much space do you require?Enough room for 2/3rds of your guests to comfortably perform the Hokey Cokey (although we don't make a habit of calling it!)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minute sets
- Who are your previous clients?Every client is as important to us as the last, but some better known names would be Stella McCartney, The University of Oxford and The Houses of Parliament.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, corporate functions and private parties
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are the most flexible and professional ceilidh band currently performing in the UK
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing on the SS Great Britain
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Young, exiting ceilidh band
Ceilidh dancing for up to two sets over the course of the evening. We are happy to take dance requests, or leave it in our capable hands for an accessible and fun programme.