Bollywood Vibes are a professional company who have been running for ten years now, and we are passionate about providing the best quality Bollywood entertainment for all types of events.
We provide dancers for TV and film, (we even performed on the X Factor live final), and we have performed at thousands of events from palaces to community halls over the years. We have been finalists for the Asian wedding entertainment Awards every year from 2016 to 2019!
No job is too big or too small, we love our job and want to bring our Bollywood magic to your event...
We are based in London but travel throughout the UK and abroad bringing our Bollywood sparkle to you.
We only have professional dancers in the company who do this full time, which shows in our amazing performances!
Our three acts are varied and set us apart from the rest... so read on to see what we can bring to your event
Jennifer Else• March 20, 2019
Ambur's communication and organisation was brilliant. The children really enjoyed the experience under Ambur's professional and enthusiastic guidance and were all thoroughly involved. A great experience for the children!
Helen MacInnes• Aug. 4, 2018
"""We had the pleasure of welcoming the gorgeous girls from Bollywood Vibes to our event last week. They did some wonderful dancing as well as workshops which many guests joined in with. They were efficient and professional throughout - as well as being very talented!""
Event manager at the Grosvenor House Hotel"
Alex Pearce, Northbrook Park wedding venue• Aug. 26, 2017
"""We were very impressed with you guys and the comments we have received from the guests were incredible. You made a great impact on the day and have given our guests an experience to remember forever"""
Philip and Beverley Jones (Bride and Groom)• Dec. 16, 2016
"""We booked Bollywood Vibes to dance at our wedding as we spend 3 months a year living in India. From start to finish they were absolutely fantastic! They went out of their way to help us in the lead up to our wedding. We booked a lot of entertainment but we definitely saved the best till last. The girls were amazing and totally blew us and all the guests away. We will never ever forget our wedding, particularly BOLLYWOOD VIBES!!! Well done, ladies. We can highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of dance group."""
Parul• Feb. 16, 2019
The routine was good and the tracks were great. However there were dance elements that were not synchronised. Some dancers were faster than others. Second routine was much better than first as it was more upbeat, technical and fun to watch.
Jas• Jan. 18, 2020
It was okay , not had the X factor in my opinion. Music wasn’t great .
Services From Bollywood Vibes
Breakdance & Bollywood Act - 3 Dancers - 2 x 10 Minute Performance
Bollywood Vibes - 3 Dancers - 2 x 10 Minute Performances
Bollywood Vibes - 2 Dancers - 2 x 10 Minute Performances
Surprise Bollywood Dancing Waitresses (3 Dancers)
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes - weather permitting! We need an even floor to dance on, and our music to be played outside, so please bear that in mind
- How long is the act?We usually do 2 x 10min performances at events, but we can also do just 1 x 10min performance, or 3 x 5min performances if you'd rather.
- What other services to you provide?Kids Bollywood dance parties Bollywood Hen Parties Dance workshops for corporate and private clients Bespoke choreography for bride and groom/wedding parties etc School dance workshops
- How long do you need to set up?We get the venues an hour earlier than our performance time to set up.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes we do, with cover of 10million
- What experience do you have working with children?We have been teaching dance for over 20years in schools, kids parties and youth groups, so we have loads of experience with children. Most of our dancers also teach, so most of them have current DBS checks.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes most of our dancers are DBS checked
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?20 children for one Bollywood Vibes teacher. Above 20 children and we will need to provide 2 teachers for you.
- How do you play your music?The venue/client needs to provide the music system at the venue. Or you may be having a dj which is perfect. We bring our music on cd, USB and iphone and will use your music system. So please make sure it goes loud enough!
Female Bollywood dancers:
They perform 2 x 10min Bollywood performances. Our performances include a medley of popular Bollywood songs which everyone will recognise, which are fast-paced, energetic and really good fun to watch. Our dancers wear beautiful costumes and will change to wear different costumes in each performance.
Secret Bollywood Waitresses: We start with around 30mins of the girls dressed as waitresses and serving drinks to your guests. Then we create a 'scene' which leads into the first Bollywood performance which no one will be expecting!
This flashmob performance lasts 10mins.
If you want the dancers to come back and provide another 10min performance in the evening with a costumes change, we can do that as well.
Breakdance and Bollywood act:
This package is spectacular, technical, fun and exciting. It's fuses together a mixture of Bollywood with Breakdancing! There are traditional female Bollywood dancers and male Breakdancers who dance together. It's working out as a really fantastic thing to offer people as it's never been seen before at events - so it will definitely get all your guests talking!
They do 2 x 10min performances
Bollywood dance workshops:
We also offer dance workshops so that you can get your guests dancing to the beats of Bollywood. It’s usually a 30min session where one of the dancers will teach all your guests some simple Bollywood moves (with the other dancers helping out), and then everyone will perform this together to a popular Bollywood song. It's a really fun way to bring people together at a event, and get everyone in the mood for a party and a good dance! We also bring prizes to hand out to guests.