Blazing Saddles play great country music. Using a mix of classic and new country songs for the caller, Miss Dixie to instruct line dances, barn dances and square dances for all abilities. It's hoedown time! Like a lively, happy barn dance with twangy guitars and maybe a fiddle! A Wild West Party Hoedown that suits all ages. Dress up cowboy style, or just check shirts jeans and hats to get into the spirit. Blazing Saddles put the fun in Country!
C G Fry & Son• 22 Dec 2018
Dear Tim and Debby
On behalf of C G fry & Son Ltd we would like to thank you and your team for all of your hard work at our Christmas Party.
You were extremely professional and everyone found the entertainment extremely fun and an enjoyable! We have had lots of positive feedback form staff, so thank you again for providing such a great service.
Wishing you and the ‘Blazing Saddles team’ a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Katy & Jo
Redland Hall School• 2 Apr 2019
Thank you so much to Blazing Saddles for making our Junior School Hoe Down such a success. We weren't sure what to expect but needn't have worried. Debby encouraged everyone on to the dance floor and broke the dances down in to easy steps - which meant that all the children of various ages were all able to take part, as well as the parents. There was a good mix of dances with great music and singing in between. Many people commented on the evening (and since) just how brilliant Blazing Saddl...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Best darn fun Hoedown Barn Dance band in the business!
- What are the highlights of your career?Every gig is a highlight!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Miss Dixie is the best caller around. Fantastic music too, whether it's a 2, 3 or 4 piece. We like the event to be fun with lots of laughs and memories.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Blazing Saddles excel at: Birthday parties, weddings, corporate events, club celebrations, company parties and forces balls..
- Who are your previous clients?Many 'decade' birthday parties, weddings, corporate jollies, forces balls and Wild West BBQs.
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACs,
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 X 50 min sets. Often best to play one long set until they drop if it's after a meal. We always supply suitable music through our sound system before the performance and in the break.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. A good sound system that will sope with up to 250 people. + stage lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. You can view it on our website.
- How much space do you require?Depending on the size of band. 2 m. by 5m. but we'll fit in to whatever is available. Never put the band in a corner. The sound is never as good as ' straight on'.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Possibly. We could always play the real favourite track through our system.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break, or no break for as long as required for food et.
A lively Hoedown Barn Dance with a mix of modern and classic country songs. Charismatic 'caller' Miss Dixie will ensure that fun is had by all. Put on your dancing shoes! When you are not dancing, Bla...