PACKAGES FROM £400 FOR A 2 HOUR SET FOR 5 PIECE BAND. On a smaller budget? We can provide a 2, 3 or 4 member act - just ask!
Bitter Sweet are a Kent based Pop & Rock band.
We play an energetic, varied set of popular songs - everything from 1960's favourites to present chart hits, guaranteed to get the party started! We're based in the Maidstone / Medway area, but can cover the whole of the UK and beyond. We have all the necessary public liability cover, and all equipment is PAT tested for safety. Here is feedback from a recent function...
" Everyone at our wedding said the band were Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!" Tim, August 2012
" It was brill and I loved it! So many of the people have messaged me and said the same !" Tracey Feb 2014
Martyn• July 21, 2016
Absolutely brilliant night
Ron Spicer• Sept. 23, 2017
"A really well done entertainment band producing a brilliant evening for the wedding guests at The Yoghurt Rooms, East Grinstead, on the occasion of Sian and Sean O'toole's precious day which kept everyone on their feet for the whole evening. Marvellous! Not many wedding celebrations could boast such an efficient entertaining musical event with such lively content!
A hearty thanks to you, Bitter Sweet."
Services From Bitter Sweet
5 Piece Band With Male Vocals - 3 Hours Of Music With Breaks
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:5 piece function and party band
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?All era lively party set. Fun and professional
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, Masonic, parties
- Who are your previous clients?700 performances
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or card
- How long do you play for?Flexible but typically 3 hours with a half hour break
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?4x3 m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With notice we may be able to play it. If not we can bring the recorded version
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally 1 break of half an hour but it’s flexible
We play an energetic set of all-era pop music. We have a large repertoire, and are constantly updating the set to keep it fresh. It's designed to be a really good mix of old favourites, new songs, and a few surpises. This should give you a flavour of what we play though
Kings of Leon
Queens of the stone age
Wet Wet Wet
Deep Blue Something
Steve Miller Band
Martha & The Muffins
Swinging Blue Jeans
Ben E King
Gerry & The Pacemakers
Nat King Cole