Sixtiesmania -The Sixties tribute Show
Beatlemania - The Beatles tribute show
Two different shows available.
Billy Shear's takes the audience on a musical history tour through the sights and sounds of The Sixties from Liverpool to London and beyond, starting in Liverpool and the famous ‘Cavern Club’ travelling all the way down south to the capitol of the Swinging Sixties.
A vibrant, energetic solo tribute to the greatest bands and artistes of the era, either a mixed Sixties era show or a full Beatles only show, both shows fully costumed in authentic Sixties clothing and playing live original instruments, both electric and acoustic, to specially recorded live backing containing additional instruments, the sights and sounds of the Sixties are recreated right before your eyes.
Both shows are a multi media experience, beginning each show is a video introduction and during the shows original clips are projected on a screen behind Billy to totally immerse the audience into the era. During the break between sets vintage 1960’s adverts are played to further enhance the audiences experience of being back in the Sixties.
A splendid time is guaranteed for all.
Services From Billy Shears - Sixtiesmania - Beatlemania - The Sixties Shows
Billy Shears - Sixtiesmania & Beatlemania
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Billy Shear's takes the audience on a musical history tour through the Sounds of The Sixties.
- What are the highlights of your career?Have performed my show abroad in Benidorm. Liverpools Cavern club, Many hotels and private functions across the UK.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All occasions, birthdays, etc private functions, Hotels, Clubs, Outdoor festivals, any event.
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins or to suit certain functions etc 1 x 1 hour cabaret set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full top of the range P.A system to suit any venue large or small Lighting, full wash colour and effect lighting. Stage decor, background stage decor. Video screen.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?10 Million PLI Fully PAT Tested all equipment.
- How much space do you require?25 ft by 20 ft. Can adjust to most size venues.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If given plenty of notice should not be a problem.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?To suit client, normally around 30 min between sets.
* Sixties Show
Walk In The Room - The Searchers
Needles And Pins - The Searchers
Sorrow - The Merseybeats
I Like It - Gerry And The Pacemakers
Hippy Hippy Shake - The Swinging Blue Jeans
Bad To Me - Billy J Kramer
A Kind Of Hush - Hermans Hermits
Just One Look - The Hollies
The Young Ones - Cliff Richard
The Last Time - The Rolling Stones
Baby Come Back - The Equals
Do Wah Diddy - Manfred Mann
Daydream Believer - The Monkees
Ichychoo Park - The Small Faces
Sunny Afternoon - The Kinks
Nights In White Satin - The Moody Blues
And many more!
* Beatles Show
Love Me Do
Please Please Me
From Me To You
A Hard Days Night
She Loves You
I Need You
And I Love Her
It's Only Love
In My Life
Got To Get You Into My Life
I Feel Fine
Let It Be
Little Help From My Friends
Sgt Pepper Lonely Hearts Club Band
Strawberry Fields Forever
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
And Many More!